~Sunday Part Three~

A/N: This is the last of the sunday trilogy. How sad lool X

Y/N's Pov:

I was now saying goodbye to the girls, Because I have to go back to the X Factor house ready for later when the show starts. Although I'm gonna see them later on today its sad too leave them, Especially Jade. Is it weird that I just want to be near to her as possible? I hugged Jesy, Leigh-Anne then Perrie. Last was Jade and I smiled as I hugged her. I know it only lasted a few seconds but it felt like forever, And I'm glad. As I pull away she pouts and I internally awe.

"I don't wanna leave you," She whines and I giggle, Which causes her to smile.

"I'll see you at the result show," I say and kiss her cheek, Then I start walking to the Uber as it just arrived. I opened the door and before I got in I waved at the four girls, Then they waved back.

****

"Next contestant going through to next week's live shows is," Dermot starts. I squeeze Emily's hand and breath in.

"Y/N Y/LN," He adds. I let out the breath I forgot I was holding and started jumping about. I brung Emily into a hug and we jumped around together.

"Thank the lord," I say as I let go off Emily and hug Simon. I then walk over happily to the side stage.

****

As I walk backstage I see the girls of Little Mix. I smile widely as I walk over to them. Jade had her arms out and I run into them and hug her tightly, She picks me up and spins me and I giggle. Do not underestimate the strength of this girl, Noted! She puts me down and we carry on hugging for awhile until I realise the other girls were still there. I quickly hug Jesy, Perrie and Leigh- Anne and stand in front of them.

"I'm so proud of you beautiful!" Jade says and I blush lightly at the nickname Jade always gives me.

"Thank you Jadey," I say and smile.

"I'm proud too!" The three girls say in sync. Its quite freaky how they all speak at the same time to be honest. I look at them weirdly and giggle.

"Thank you!" I say. All of a sudden I feel someone jump onto my back, Out of instinct I hold their legs so they don't fall. I look up and see Emily's chin.

"A wonderful view of you're chin, I see," I say and giggle. Emily looks down at me and laughs herself.

"Hello," She says and gets off my back and stands next too me. She looks at the four girls in front of us and her eyes widen, I giggle silently.

"Y/N, Are they real or is it some cardboard cut out?" She asks as she looks at the four dorks in front. They giggle and her eyes widen even further if possible.

"They're real! Hi, I'm Emily. I'm such a big fan!" She says.

"Its nice to meet you Emily," Perrie says sincerely.

"Hey! How come she gets 'Nice to meet you Emily' and our first interaction was a interagation!" I whine and pout. Jade awe's and I smile.

"Because she does!" Perrie says and we all laugh. I think Emily caught on fast that I liked Jade because every time I looked at her she always seemed to be smirking. If she says something, I'm gonna kill her!

A/N: This is just a short one to end the Sunday's aha X