~Making Friends~

Y/N's Pov:

I skipped happily out of the audition room, I cant believe I'm through to boot camp! I saw Dermit and we embraced in a short hug.

"Wow! The judges loved you Y/N, How did it feel being up their performing in front of the judges?" He asked. I smiled widely.

"Amazing! I mean at first I was really scared and nervous, But once I got singing I found my confidence and I loved it!" I say, Admiration sparkling in my eyes.

"Well, You did amazing, See you at bootcamp Y/N!" Dermit says.

"See you later!" I say and giggle. I hug him one last time and walk through the doors to see my family and Tom. Maya runs up too me and jumps up into my arms. I giggle and hug my little sister tightly.

"You were really good Y/NN!" Maya says. I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Thanks princess," I say. I put her down and hug my father.

"Awe my little princess is all grown up! You did so good Y/N, I'm so proud!" My father says. I kiss his cheek and thank him. I then hug Tom tightly and we do our secret handshake. He ruffles with my hair and pecks my cheek friendly.

"Well done boo," He says.

"Thanks queen," I say and we highfive.

****

"Hi, I'm Sam! You did really good by the way," A girl says to me with long brown hair.

"Yeah you did amazing B, And you're song choice was on point. Fifth Harmony are bae. I'm Gifty by the way," A dark skinned girl with bleached blonde hair says. I smile widely and shake their hands.

"Hello loves, I'm Y/N. And I know right, I'm literally in love with Fifth Harmony!" I say excitedly, Especially that I'm making new friends that are going to be in the competition.

"I can already tell us three, Are gonna be the best of friends!" Sam says and I giggle. We all embrace in a short group hug.

I'm coming for you bootcamp!...

A/N: Just a short filler chapter, Ml X