~Insta Interogation ~

Y/N's Pov:

I'm literally about to piss myself, As I'm about to perform on a stage infront of millions and be on live T.V so basically if I mess up the whole world see's! But hopefully I do good, I have faith. I'm gonna be singing Panda by Desiigner but I wont be like rapping, More a less singing to a rap song if you know what I mean. I have literally been practicing and practicing any chance I get. I'm pretty sure the rest of my house mates are sick of me constantly saying 'Panda' wherever I go. If its in the middle of Breakfast, In the shower, On the balcony, In my sleep. Any chance possible because its gotta be perfect! My phone started buzzing and I picked it up as soon as possible, Desperate for  Something to release my nerves! I was added into a group on Insta with jesymix14 , leigh_love_life and perrieeele ! No fuckin way, I'm in a group chat with 3/4 of little mix! But what about Jade, I would've thought she'd be in it? I guess I'm about to find out.

Y/I/N: Nah man, I don't think you realise what you're doing to my little mix heart! I'm fucking fan girling so hard over here!

Perrieeele: Awe she's so cute! I sound like Jade hehe...

Y/I/N: Does she say people are cute all the time?

Perrieeele: Well no, She says YOUR cute all the time.

Leigh_Love_Life: #ExposeJadeParty

JesyMix14: We're such great friends.

Perrieeele: IKR!

Y/I/N: Aweee, She's so cuteeee

Leigh_Love_Life: You and Jade are perfect for each other omg!

JesyMix14: On the note of Jade, What do you think of her Y/N?

Y/I/N: Well um, She's so cute, And she's very beautiful and stunning. There's no denying that, She's also really funny and she's clever! Also, I love her personality and more but you know I probably sound creepy if I carried on.

Perrieeele: Aweeee, My Y/S/N heart is so fulfilled rn!

JesyMix14: same.

Leigh_Love_Life: Amen to that!

Y/I/N: Whats Y/S/N?

JesyMix14: You don't even know you're own ship! Its basically where people ship you and Jade.

Y/I/N: Oh, that's cute!

Leigh_Love_Life: Sooo, Tell us some stuff about yourself we don't know already.

Y/I/N: Well I hate horror movies, I love Disney movies! Especially Lion King, Frozen and Bambi! I'm a bit of a tomboy, I don't like being too girly but I'll wear a dress every now and then if I can be bothered. I love Red Rosies, They're so cute! I love to read books and I also love writing songs, Its like a escape if you know what I mean.

Perrieeele: Awweeeeeeeeeeee! And last of all are you straight?

JesyMix14: Pez you cant just ask that, Well are you?

Leigh_Love_Life: Omg you guys! Well are you? lool

Y/I/N: You's are funny! Well no I aint straight I'm bi. But I only found out I like girls too recently.

Perrieeele: Okay, I knew it guys! Well anyway I hope you enjoyed this interrogation, This information shall be handy. If you ever wanna talk, Talk to Jade. She'll answer straight away, Like STRAIGHT away trust me! We wish you the best of luck on the X Factor and know us and the mixers are rooting for you. WE LOVEEE YOUUUUU!!!!

JesyMix14: WE REALLY DOOOO

Leigh_Love_Life: YES WE DOOO, But Jade more though.

Y/I/N: What do u mean?

JesyMix14: A oblivious one I see, Well you'll find out sooner or later lool. We gotta go rehearsals, See ya soon Y/NN!