~Semi-Finals~

Y/N's Pov:

Its week nine, The Semi- Finals! I cant even believe I've made it this far! I'm so happy but depressed at the same time. All the girls have been trying to get a hold off me, Especially Jade but I wont answer. I miss them all, Jade the most but still all of them. But I cant face them, Now Jade knows its ruined everything! I'm trying to forget and remember nothing can distract me, Today is so very important. Jade came round to the X Factor house asking, Well begging for me. Luckily Matt was there to tell her I wasn't in. Matt is like a big brother and I'm thankful for that.

****

And now, The very talented Y/N Y/LN...

I finished singing and the music died down. The crowd all cheered loudly and I had a standing ovation. I smiled widely and tried to forget everything happening with Jade.

"Y/N! All I can say is you deserve to be in those finals! That was spectacular," Louie says and I smile and thank him twice. It means so much!

"Darling, I felt like I was at your Christmas show, This was amazing. Like Louie said, You deserve a place," Sharon says and I thank her.

"Babe, You know what I'm gonna say, You sha- Sleighed that honey!" Nicole says and I giggle.

"I'm very proud of how far you've come Y/N, This really was perfect! I want you, Infact everybody wants you in that final next week!" Simon says and a few tears fall out my eyes and I grin and thank him over and over.

"Awe, These are happy tears right?" Dermot asks and hugs my side.

"Yeah, I'm just so thankful to be here right now. Thankful towards Simon, The other judges, All of backstage, My family, You obviously. This is just the best experience ever!" I say and everyone cheers and 'awes'.

"Cute! Okay, If you want or need Y/N in that final make sure to text the number below... That's Y/N Y/LN everybody!" Dermot says and I smile and hug him tightly then walk off the stage.

****

Now performing her second song of the night, Fighting to get in the final. The wonderful Y/N...

The crowd all cheered and I half smiled and bowed jokingly.

"Again, an amazing performance. Its just inspiring how you perform week after week. A real star," Louie says and I thank him.

"You're really are incredible, That was incredible! Congrats darling, You're gonna go a long way!"

"You really are the star on the Christmas tree babe. I'm so very proud of you. That was another perfect performance Y/N,"

"Another amazing performance, You know what Y/N works so, so hard to get everything right. And I'm very, very proud of you. You really are a talent!"

****

104 miss calls from Jadey😍

"You should call her back," A familiar voice says. I turn around and slap Matt's arm.

"Stop creeping on me," I say. He laughs then shakes his head.

"I'm serious Y/N!" He says. I sigh and shrug.

"Why should I?" I say.

"Because you love her, And she love you. And you're fading, fading and fading and if you keep going the way you are she'll leave. Y/N, She's the one. You don't want to loose her," He says and I pout.

"Why does everyone keep saying she's 'the one'. What does 'the one' even mean," I say.

"It means the one you're gonna face life with, The one who's your soulmate but also your bestfriend. The one who would never leave you and never even think about leaving you. The one whos down for you and only you. Jade is that one Y/N and deep down you know it," He says...