~We Have Fans?~

Y/N's Pov:

Sam and I were out shopping as we needed clothes for the six chair challenge. My dad leant me some money and her grandad leant her some.

"I cant believe were going out shopping for The Six Chair Challenge Y/N!" Sam exclaims.

"Believe it Lavery, You know you made you're aubelo proud right?" I say as we carry on making it down the high street.

"I know, And its a incredible feeling knowing i make the man i look up to proud. Its one of those feelings that will never part," She says and smiles widely. I look at her and smile just as wide, I know how much it really means to her. She talks about her grandad non-stop and its the cutest thing ever!

"Y/NN can we go new look! Its right there," She says and points towards the shop.

"Of course!" I say and link arms with her. We walk into New Look and start looking through the clothes. I saw this black tight crop top with long sleeves and a high neck that i really liked. I unlinked my arm from Sam's and looked at the price tag, £10. I smiled and picked it up.I then looked over and saw a black high waisted mini skirt i really liked and picked that up aswell. I look at the 2 clothing items and realise they'd go really well together. I walk back over to Sam and saw she picked up a leather jacket, Typical.

"Ready to pay?" She asks.

"You betcha Miss Lavery," I say and she giggles. We walk into the que and wait to be served. Behind us I hear some girls behind us muttering. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. It was 2 girls who looked around 13. I looked at them in confusion. I tapped Sam and she turned around also.

"Are you Samantha Lavery and Y/N Y/LN?" The pretty blonde asks. We nod and smile but still look at them confused. Do i know them or something? I doubt it their like 5 years younger than me. Unless they're like a friends younger sibling or something? I dont know.

"Omg! Me and my friend here are huge fans of you two!" The brown haired girl states and smiles widely. The blonde nods and starts smiling too. Samantha and I just look at eachother in shock. We have fans?

"You label yourselves as our fans?" I ask clearly in shock.

"Of course, We look up too you both so much!" The blonde says.

"You both just clicked with us i guess," The brown haired girl says and shrugs.

"Wow-Well were absoloutley honoured to be you're role models," I say in my thick british accent and curtsey in a joking manner. Sam and the two girls giggle.

"Cute," Sam says. I look at her and scoff.

"Im not cute!" I whine and pout.

"Yes you are," The two girls say in sink and giggle. I smile and giggle to myself.

"I guess i can handle being cute!" I say and place my hand under my chin and flutter my eye lashes.

"Awe," Sam coo's and pulls at my cheek. I giggle and slap her hand away.

"Do you think we could get a picture with you two?" The blonde asks, I still dont know their names!

"Of course!" Sam says. The girl gets her phone out and smiles at the camera, As well as the brown haired girl. I kiss the blondes cheek and Sam kisses the brown haired girl's cheek.

"Thank you!" They say together.

"What's your names?" I ask curiously.

"Im Alyssia," The blonde says, That I've now learned is Alyssia.

"Im Maddy," The brown haired girl says.

'Cashiere number 4 please' the speaker says. I realise we were at the front of the line and wave to Alyssia and Maddy.

"It was nice meeting you by the way," I say and i walk to the cashiere. I put my clothes on the counter and get out the money.

" Thats 15 pound please," A male voice says. I look up at him and smile and hand him the money. He puts it in the cash machine and gives me the bag with my clothes in and plops the reciet in. I take it and thank him.

"Good luck on the X Factor by the way," He says and smiles at me. I giggle and go to thank him.

"Thanks again-" I look down to his name tag. "Justin," I finish and wait for Sam to pay for her jacket...