~Bootcamp~

Y/N's Pov:

I cant believe I'm on a coach to Bootcamp! I'm so excited but then again a little upset. I wont be able too see my family and Tom for a while, And its only been half an hour since I left them and I really miss them! But I have Gifty and Sam and I'm also becoming really good friends with this girl named Emily. I met her through Gifty and Emily is really cool. I was sitting on the coach next to Sam and behind us was Emily and Gifty.

"Y/N look at you're twitter!" Sam exclaims and hits my arm.

"Ow, Sam!" I whine and hold my arm.

"Shut up, Just check you're twitter okay!" Sam says and I giggle and get out my phone. What could be so important that I MUST check my twitter. Well it cant be about my followers because I already know I've gained a few from the X Factor, Which is really cool. I look at my mentions and people were freaking out. I then saw that Dinah tweeted me! Dinah Jane Frickin Hansen tweeted me! I nearly through my phone.

@DinahJane97- Great song choice B, Make sure to look at @Y/T/N audition, It was hella lit! XXX

"That's not it, Now check you're follows!" Sam says and smiles widely. Okay now I'm really excited.

Little Mix is following you.

No fucking way! Little Mix, THE little mix are bloody following me. No way, No way, No way! Pinch me, Just what!

"You're a lucky ass Y/LN!" Sam says and giggles.

"Trust me, I know! Dinah tweeted me and Little Mix followed me. I cant believe it!" I say in shock. Sam hugs my side and leans into my neck.

"Look at you, Miss popular," She says and giggles but it was muffled because she was leaning into my neck.

"I'm so excited for the rest of this competition Sam!" I say excitedly.

"Me too, But for now I wanna sleep so shut up!" She says and sighs and leans into me more. I giggle and rest my head on hers and try to sleep too.

*****

I had a drink in my hand and everyone was near the pool area dancing. I was with Gifty, Sam, Emily, Matt and Christian. We were all enjoying ourselves before we had to find out what song we'd be singing for X Factor. Apparently there doing this thing called the wall of songs and we choose a song from the wall so I'm excited for that.

"Hey Y/N!" Emily says. I look over at her and all of a sudden I'm being lifted up. I squeal and look down too see Matt and Christian carrying me. I laugh then realise where they're carrying me too. I start to squirm to get out of their grip but they were too strong. They throw me into the pool. Then Matt and Christian jump in and I laugh.

"What was that for?" I say and slap their heads.

"Fun," Matt says and I giggle.

"Well I'm wet now, Thanks!" I scoff playfully and Christian starts bursting out laughing. I realise he was being dirty and I shoved him.

"Oh my god Christian, You're so dirty minded you little kid," I say and laugh.

"Well you knew what I was thinking, So don't act all innocent Y/N!" He says and I giggle.

"True true," I say...