~Starbucks~

Y/N's Pov:

"Do you maybe wanna go star bucks with me tomorrow?" Jade asks shyly and rubs the back of her neck. "I-I mean y-you don't have too if you don't want too, I-I was just wondering," She continues nervously. I giggle at her cuteness and nod.

"Of course," I say. She smiles widely and we continue talking about whatever...

I smiled remembering at how Jade asks me, It was so cute!

"What're you smiling about?" She asks and I smile.

"Nothing important," I say as I fiddle with the straw in my Frappuccino. She raises an eyebrow at me and I giggle.

"Anything you say or think is important to me," She says and I blush lightly.

"I was just thinking about the way you asked me to come star bucks, You were so cute!" I coo and it makes her blush and cover her face with her hands. I slurped the last few sips of my Frapp while looking at her in awe. Until a girl walks over, Then I look up at her.

"Hello, You want me to get you another one sexy?" She asks me. Okay, That was cringe.

"Can you go," Jade asks annoyed. Why was she annoyed? I look up at the girl and smile politely.

"Not right now thank you," I say, Trying not to be harsh. She smirks at me and I dip down in my chair a little. this is really uncomfortable.

"I'll come back later babe," She says and winks at me, Then walks off. I look at Jade and her fists were clenched and I tilted my head in confusion as I look at her.

"Are you okay Jadey?" I ask concerned. She smiles and nods.

"I'm fine, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom okay," She says and I nod and watch her as she walks to the toilets...

Jade's Pov:

As I walk in to the bathroom I stand in front of the mirrors and look at myself. I had one job, To not look like a jealous girlfriend and what did I look like. A jealous girlfriend! I wish that little bitch didn't come over to us, Then I wouldn't have to worry about looking jealous. I quickly splash my face with water then dry it and walk back out to Y/N. I sat back down and she smiled when she saw me which caused me to smile as big.

"I'm so glad you're back! She wont leave me alone," Y/N whines and I clench my jaw, Then a idea popped up in my head.

"I have a idea for when she comes over again, Don't worry." I say and smirk. She giggles cutely and half smiles. As if on que the girl comes back over.

"Hey baby girl, Thought I'd come check up on you again," She says to Y/N. I tried my best to contain my anger and go along with the plan.

"Actually Y/N is in a relationship," I say matter of a factly and she looks at me and shrugs and continues looking at Y/N, As if she's a fucking piece of meat.

"Well they don't need to know about me and you sexy," She says and Y/N scoffs.

"Well actually...," I start and sit next to Y/N on her side of the table. I interlace my hands with Y/N and they molded perfectly! And I couldn't contain the smile that spread across my face as I felt that magic spark, As cliché as it sounds.

"Y/N is my girlfriend," I say and the girls eyes widen. I look at Y/N and saw her smiling widely.

"I don't believe you," The girl says. "Prove it," Okay I will bitch... I turn around to face Y/N. I cup both her cheeks and peck her lips. Even though it was 'for show' and it was only a peck I cannot deny the spark I felt! Should I tell Y/N later? Did she feel it too. Y/N and I were just staring at each other that we didn't even notice the girl leave. Y/N giggles nervously and smiles.

"Well, She's gone," She says which makes me giggle. "Yep,"...

****

Jadeameliabadwi I had the best time hanging out with this beauty @Y/I/N today

Jadeameliabadwi I had the best time hanging out with this beauty @Y/I/N today. We're crazyyyyy #voteY/N