~Fifth Harmony Concert~

Y/N's Pov:

I cant believe it! Simon got Gifty, Sam, Emily and I tickets to go see Fifth Harmony at the O2. We were all freakin' but probably Gifty and I the most. Gifty and I are BIG harmonizers, Probably why we get along so well. I was currently trying to decide on a outfit.

You're Outfit below

I didn't put any make up on, Because I don't really need it

I didn't put any make up on, Because I don't really need it. I heard a knock on the bedroom door and I high five myself. Right on time Y/N, Well done. I picked up my phone and put it in my pocket. I opened the door and saw Sam, Emily and Gifty.

"She's done, Okay lets go see my girls!" Gifty shouts excitedly and begins running to the front door.

"Our girls!" I shout loudly and I follow persuit behind her. I catched up too Gifty.

"We still gotta wait for them, I don't see the point in us running," I say and giggle. Gifty laughs and we stop running and wait for Sam and Emily.

"Oh yeah," She says. Soon after Sam and Emily were beside us and we walked out the door, And waited for the taxi to take us too the O2.

****

This taxi driver is sick, He asked us who's on at the o2 and we told him it was fifth harmony. He then put on the 7/27 album! Obviously Gifty and I were freaking. All of a sudden Work From Home came on. I got up my snapchat and started recording us all singing to it then put the caption: On way to see this live!

****

We were currently sitting in our seats and we're right at the front! We're gonna be able too see Fifth Harmony up close! This is gonna be so sick.

"I litterally cant wait!" Gifty says and squeals excitedly. I nod quickly and squeal also.

"I know right, I wonder what they smell like?" I ask. Gifty looks at me weirdly.

"Da fuq?" She asks. I shrug and giggle and put my hands up in defense and said "Just a question."

"Guys, Emily and I decided not too tell you this straight away but on Friday Fifth Harmony are coming to our rehersals then we get to have a chat with them," Sam says and smiles widely. Gifty and I glance at eachother and start jumping about in our seats.

"No fucking way!" I say excitedly.

"I cant believe my life!" Gifty says and pretends to faint. I giggle and catch her. She sits up and we all laugh.

"Seriously though, I'll be able to know what they smell like!" I say excitedly then they all just give me this 'Are you high?' look. I slouch down in my seat.

"What? I just wanted to know," I whine. They all giggle, Then Gifty pinches my cheek. Seriosuly does everyone have a obsession to pinch my cheeks, Im not THAT cute jeez!

"Oh my god, When we meet them I dare you to ask what they smell like!" Emily says and giggles.

"You know i will!" I say and laugh also. Sam face palms and Gifty giggles also.

"Im just gonna pretend i dont know you," Sam says and we all laugh. The music starts and i phisically jump with excitement in my seat, I must've went at least 3 feet high.

****

When i was back at the X Factor house i stripped down and got in my Simba onesie. Sam comes in the room and starts getting changed into her pajamas. I laid down in my bed and got under the covers and sigh contently. I'm so ready for motown week! I decided to tweet about the concert.

@Y/T/N- @FifthHarmony IS SO TALENTED! The concert was so good, I enjoyed it so much. Thanks @SimonCowell ,and also 5H for being 5H! But @SamLavery @GiftyLouise and @Emilymiddlemas_ made fun of me for wanting to know what they smelt like, Am I weird for wanting to know or nah? lool X

@CamilaCabello97- @Y/T/N Glad you enjoyed the show! Its so honouring to know people go through the faze I went through, I always wanted to know what 1D smelt like so dw B X

I giggled as I read Camila's tweet, And mentally freaked out that Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao tweeted me! My phone pinged and I saw it was from the Little Mix group DM. I smiled super wide and went onto the chat.

Jadeameliabadwi I'm glad you had a good time Y/N!

Y/I/N Thank you! P.S I still fangirl everytime I get a message from this group chat

Jesymix14 If you want you can smell us, Jade would enjoy it.

Jadeameliabadwi Shut the fuck up Jesminda!

Y/I/N When will I ever get to smell you, I'm busy with X Factor and you's are busy being well Little Mix

Perrieeele Well.... Who wants to tell her.

Leigh_Love_Life I think Jade should.

Jesymix14 same.

Jadeameliabadwi We're performing our new single Shout Out To My Ex on the X Factor! We get too see youuuuuuuu!!!

Y/I/N OMG NO WAY! I cant wait too see you guys!!

Perrieeele But Jade a little more, Right?

Y/I/N What?

Jadeameliabadwi Never mind them, I cant wait to actually meet you Y/N!

Y/I/N Same here! I literally will count down the minutes, Not the days the minutes!

Jadeameliabadwi I'm counting down the milliseconds, I really cant wait to see you in person than on a screen, Do I get a hug?

Y/I/N Of course! I'm excited to smell you!

Jadeameliabadwi Trust me, Same here.

Leigh_Love_Life Awe its so cute the way Y/S/N want to smell eachother!

Jesymix14 Its a bit of a weird conversation to have tbh

perrieeele but we are weird people so...

Jesymix14 True true

Leigh_Love_Life where'd the love birds go?

Y/I/N I'm still here.

Jadeameliabadwi Same.

Perrieeele They didn't deny it! This is not a drill, this is real shitttttttt