~Finals Part One~

Y/N's Pov:

I cant believe I've made it to the finals! Never in a million years would I of expected to get this bloody far, Its crazy! My phone started ringing and I looked over to see it was Jade. I sighed and declined the call. All of a sudden I just broke down into tears. Why! I heard someone quickly enter my room and wrap their arms around me. I looked up and saw Matt. he smiled sincerely at me and I carried on crying into his chest.

After a while I'd calmed down and I sat up.

"Y/N, Its the finals. Don't cry, be happy!" He says with a huge smile on his face. I smile slightly and shrug.

"I cant stop thinking about her Matt. She seems to always be on my mind, It hurts so much," I say and my voice slightly cracks at the end.

"Then answer her!" He says.

"I cant! She knows the truth now, She knows I like her and I don't want to get hurt," I say.

"What does your heart think Y/N?" He asks and I shrug.

"I dunno," I mumble.

"Yes you do and I'll tell you what I think. Listen to your heart," He says.

****

Its the finals, This HAS to be my best performance ever! One everyone will remember and want to pick up the phone and vote for me. That's why I decided to sing such a big song. I'm going to be singing Emotions by Mariah Carey! There's a lot of big notes and I cant mess up! Big stage set up, Big everything. This means the world to me and now that I'm hear, There's nothing I want to do more than win!

****

And now Y/N Y/LN...

The crowd all cheered super loud and I smiled very, Very wide! This is what I want to do!

"Wow! Your vocal range is incredible Y/N. You really stepped up even more, I can tell you want this. Really impressive," Louie says and I smile and thank him.

"That was spectacular! That was such a big song, And you did it even more justice!" Sharon says. I thank her, And tears flew out my eyes.

"Do you remember when you first stepped in that audition room? You were so shy and as soon as you started performing all nerves vanished. That's what makes you such a great artist, And I'm so very proud and scared for my Matt but still proud," She says and I smile and kept thanking her.

"Yeah, Everything was incredible! You are a very talented young lady Y/N, You're gonna go far. That really was amazing!" Simon says and I smile. I knew he was proud, That's what made me feel so good about myself.

"Were you nervous? I mean it is the finals and you're so close to ," Dermot asks and I nod vigorously.

"So, So nervous! Just the anticipation before you get on that stage makes you want to throw up, And even more now its the finals and its just that more important. Its just so crazy I've made it this far just wow," I say becoming speechless as I look around at the amount of people cheering for me! Lil ole me.

"Make sure, If you want Y/N to be crowned winner of the X Factor U.K 2016 be sure to text the number down below... Y/N Y/LN everyone!" Dermot says and I walk off the stage, waving to people.

****

"Y/N!"

I turn around and see Matt. I smile and hug him.

"You did so good by the way," He says and I thank him.

"Anyway you know how you haven't been on social media because of everything with Jade. Well, There's something I have to tell you," He says and rubs his neck awkwardly.

"Oh god, What is it?" I ask.

"Little Mix are performing here tomorrow," He says quickly but I could just figure out what he was saying. My eyes widen and I felt my palms begin to become sweaty.

"W-What? I- Oh no," I say, being unable to comprehend a sentence.

"Y/N, You're up!" A stage crew member says to me. I look at them and smile and turn back around to Matt, He had a apologetic look on his face.

"Look, Forget about it. Enjoy you're time on that stage, You're about to bloody perform with Niall Horan! Who would of thought?" He says and I nod, He's right. Just clear my mind and let loose on that stage.

"You're right, I'll see ya later Matt," I say and quickly get ready to go on the stage.

****

As Niall and I finished the song, We hugged and he kissed my cheek and told me I was amazing. I'm so star struck right now its unbelievable! Dermot came over to us and stood by my side, Niall being on the other side.

"What was it like performing with Niall?" Dermot asked me and I started fanning myself and everyone laughed.

"Amazing! Like never in a million years would I have even thought I'd ever be on a iconic stage like this performing with Niall Horan! So it was a dream come true, Thank you so much!" I say with a big smile on my face and look at Niall. He smiled at me and hugged my side.

"What was It like performing with Y/N, Niall?" Dermot asks him, and I pretend to act scared but soon after smile when he starts speaking.

"She's amazing! It was a honour to perform alongside you," He says in his thick Irish accent. I smile widely and put my hand over my heart.

"Awe, Thanks!" I say.

*****

As I laid in bed, My phone kept buzzing. I knew it was Jade. It always has been. Just the fact, I might have to face her tomorrow scares me so much! I wonder If I could get away with her not seeing me? Oh god, this is so confusing and scary and urgh! I tried to push any thoughts to the back of my head, but it didn't work. Before I fell asleep the only thought In my mind was Jade, Always has been.