~Week Four~

Y/N's Pov:

Its sad I haven't been able too see Jade since Sunday but she cant help it, She's in a famous girl group. But she texts me any chance she gets and its so sweet! Apart from that I'm really excited for today. Its Fright Night and I'm performing Lightning by Little Mix! I'm so happy I get to perform this song, And I cant wait to perform it in front of everyone! Its a bit risky doing this song as no one really knows it unless you're a true mixer. But not everyone is a mixer but overall hopefully they like it. I look up and see Emily walk into the room. Ever since Sunday she's been teasing me non-stop about Jade, I mean at least she hasn't actually told anyone about it. She's probably told Ryan but the only way i'll know for sure is if I beat him at Fifa again. Then he'll bring it up to annoy me because he's a sore looser!

"Yes," I ask. She giggles and sits down next to me.

"Cant I just come in, And have a civilised chat with my bestfriend?" She says and I scoff playfully.

"Tease me all you wish," I say and roll my eyes. She laughs and lays her legs on my thighs.

"So how's you're girlfriend?" She teases. I roll my eyes again and smile.

"She doesn't even like me in that way," I remark and then Emily rolls her eyes.

"Have you seen the way she looks at you?" She asks.

"No?" I question.

"She looks at you like you're the love of her life, A bit like how you look at her," She says and I blush.

"I look at her like she's the love of my life?" I ask. She giggles and shakes her head.

"Yep," She says and pops the 'P'.

"Great," I say and sigh.

****

Perrie's Pov:

I walked down the stairs to the living room too see Jade sitting down, Well she looks grumpy! I walk next to Leigh and decide to ask about it.

"What's up with her?" I ask and gesture towards Jade.

"She hasn't seen Y/N in like a week, What do you think?" She says and we laugh.

"I reckon we should have a mini party with us four at mine and invite Y/N, So the lovebirds can see each other again," I say and Leigh nods. I feel a presence next to me and look over to see Jesy.

"I think that's a great idea, We should do it after the result show!" Jesy says and Leigh and I nod in agreement. They both start walking over to Jade to tell her but I quickly pull them back.

"I think we should keep the part about Y/N coming to ourselves," I say and they smirk and nod.

"It can be Jade's little surprise!" Leigh says and we all nod. We walk over to Jade and she looks up at us, Wow she looks like she's about to cry.

"Are you okay buba?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah," She says blankly. We sigh and sit down next to Jade.

"Well the girls and I were thinking to lift you're spirit a bit, As we hate seeing our little poopey sad that we could have a little party at Pez's. Just us four after we watch the result shows tomorrow," Jesy says and smiles at Jade. Jade smiles slightly and nods.

"Okay," She replies. We all jump up and start cheering and bring Jade with us. She giggles a little, And I couldn't wait too see the huge smile on her face when she see's Y/N tomorrow, Wait first I need to ask her. 

Pezza🍕: Y/NN! The girls and I were wondering once you've finished up with the X Factor results Tommoz if you wanted to come round mine for a lil mini party?❤️ If u can make it my address is *random address* it'll just be the girls and I and you🤘

Poopey'sCrush❤️: Ofc I'd love to come! I can't wait❤️

Pezza🍕: that's great! Btw don't say anything to Jade, she don't know about you coming yet. It's a surprise😂❤️

Poopey'sCrush❤️: yeah that's cool!😎I'm a suprise✌️

Pezza🍕: Geek🤓

Poopey'sCrush❤️: shut up😂🤓

Pezza🍕: alright speak later! And slay our lives with your performance😂❤️

Poopey'sCrush❤️: Ofc i will😉

Pezza🍕: Yhyh bye looser 

Poopey'sCrush❤️: bye Pez🤘

I smile and put my phone away. I look at the others and they were all looking at me.

"Who were you texting?" Jade asks. I think quickly of a excuse.

"My mum," I say and smile and Jade nods and sits down. I look at the others and wink and they giggle silently.

"X Factor's starting," Jesy says. Jade's head shoots up and she quickly turns the volume up too the T.V and we all giggle at her excitement.

****

Y/N's Pov:

I'm so excited to perform Lightning, the adrenaline is rushing through me! Simon was currently introducing me and I was behind the doors. 'And now performing a little mix song, The amazing and for today spooky Y/N Y/LN!'.

I smiled widely as I finished the verse and choreography. The crowd cheered and screamed loudly and the Judges were all standing up clapping. I giggle and curtsey jokingly and wait for Dermot to walk over.

"Judges, What did you think of that?" Dermot says. I smile and look at Louie who was first to speak.

"Wow, That was brilliant! Although I didn't know the song, Luckily Simon said at the beginning who it was by," Louie says. The crowd boo, And so does Nicole and Simon.

"What! I still said it was brilliant!" Louie argues back and I giggle silently.

"Okay, lets swiftly move on to Sharon," Dermot says.

"Y/N darling, That was amazing! But Louie has a point," Sharon says. I nod and the crowd boo again which makes me giggle.

"Y/N, Babe, You slayed that! Just like you do every week! It doesn't matter if you don't know the song, All that matters is Y/N slayed it!" Nicole shouts and the crowd all cheer loudly, Causing me to smile widely and laugh.

"Y/N you are amazing and spooky, That was amazing and spooky! Well done, Ignore the elders over there," He says and I laugh.

"Respect you're elders!" Sharon says and points at Simon, He puts his hands up in defense and everyone laughs.

"Okay, That was Y/N everyone. So overall it was good feedback, What did you think on the comments," Dermot asks.

"You know what, I'm happy. I know the song isn't that well known, But I wanted to do it as I love it so much so I'm glad I did it. But I respect the comments and I'm happy with the reaction I got." I say honestly and everyone cheers.

"To vote for Y/N text the number down below, Y/N Y/LN everyone," Dermot says. I hug him quickly and wave to the crowd and judges. Everyone cheered as I walked out and I mouthed 'thank you' and high fived a couple people in the front row. As I got backstage I got my phone out too see I was added in a group chat called 'SLAY'. It was the girls congratulating me and saying how I slayed their song. I smiled widely and turned my phone off content.