~X Factor House and bets~

Y/N's Pov:

I genuinely cant believe I'm living in the X Factor house! I'm just so happy, All of us had already unpacked and everything. I share a room with Sam, And its so funny! I let her blast her rock music and I blast my Little Mix and Fifth Harmony. I felt my phone vibrating and I take it out my pocket, I was getting a face time from  my dad. I smile widely and accept, I then see the faces of my father and sister.

"Y/NN!" Maya shouts excitedly as she see's my face. I giggle and wave.

"Hello Maya, Hello dad!" I say happily.

"Hello darling," He says.

"How have you been," I ask.

"I got moved up a table in Maths and I got highest in my English test," Maya says and jumps up and down. I smile widely and nod.

"That's so good Maya! I'm so proud of you Princess," I say and I see the big smile that was plastered on her face.

"I'm proud of you too Y/NN, You're gonna win the X Factor!" She says enthusiastically.

"Awe thank you! I just cant wait too see you in the crowd while I'm performing on the X Factor stage!" I say excitedly.

"Trust us, We cant wait either," My dad says...

****

It was now 8:00pm and X Factor was on, Its a bit weird saying I'm about to watch myself on T.V. But its also really cool, I want to be able to say that more often! As I watched my parts I internally cringed, Its not that I think I did bad or anything. I actually feel as if I did really good but I'm just so cringe! They even caught the part of me fangirling in, Which was embarrassing! I go on to twitter and see loads of cute messages from people, And a couple sexual ones which is slightly disturbing but I can handle it.

@Y/T/N- AH, I just watched myself back on the X Factor. I'm so freakin' cringe ew.

@LittleMix- @Y/T/N nah, I thought you were cuteeee xJadex

Awe, If anything she's the cute one, Have you seen her? I reply quickly.

@Y/T/N- Bit of a charmer, Aint ya love @LittleMix

@LittleMix- For you? Yes! xJadex

I swear my heart just may explode with happiness!

"Your cheeks are a bit rosey aint they," Sam teases. I hit her arm and throw a pillow at her face.

"Shut up!" I mumble. She giggles and looks at me.

"Well who's got you all happy?" Sam says and smirks.

"No one! I don't date people," I say.

"You don't have to date someone for them to make you all smiley, Do you want to date them?" She says and nudges me. I scoff and hit her arm again.

"What no, I don't like anyone in that way," I say. She looks at me and shakes her head.

"Okay, Sure," She says and starts walking away. I look at her confused.

"Just going to Emily and Gifty's room," She says and smiles. I glare at her.

"If you say something I swear," I say threateningly but it didn't look so threatning considering it made Sam laugh. She just looks at me and smiles innocently and walks off.

"Fuck you Sam," I mutter under my breath. Do I like Jade? I mean I know she's very beautiful and she's funny and cute and intelligent and, Woah slow you're roll Y/N. So I like Jade, Just great! Well it doesn't really matter, I'm sure the feelings will go away eventually and I doubt were ever gonna be like close friends, She's Jade freakin Thirlwall! So I'll never have any pressure into telling her. I hear loud footsteps and I look at the doorway too see Emily and Gifty panting, They probably ran here. They sit either side of me and just stare at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You like someone!" Emily says. I shake my head.

"No I don't, What where'd you get that idea?" I say and act confused.

"Yep, She likes someone!" Gifty says and laughs. I scoff and slouch down.

"So who's the lucky dude?" Emily asks with a big smile evident on her face.

"Its a girl for starters," I say without thinking, Oh shit! Now they know I like someone. Well they already knew, I've just confirmed it though. Urgh, I'm such a idiot.

"So you do like someone!" Gifty shouts.

"No I don't,"

"Yes, You do,"

"No, I don't,"

"Yes, You do,"

"Just leave it! And leave me alone," I say and my voice cracks and tears fall out my eyes. Emily turns my face her way and wipes the tears falling down my face. Then Gifty hugs into my side.

"Its okay to like someone," Gifty says and smiles sadly at me.

"You just don't get it! I want these feelings to go away, I barely even know the girl and she's way out of my league. Say she even felt the slightest feelings towards me I could never date her," I say and more tears fall down my face.

"Why?" Emily and Gifty says.

"Because in the end I'll probably just end up being a bet. Oh see how long it takes to have sex with Y/N, If you do it I'll give you 20 pound. Of course I'll know nothing about it and feel they really loved me, The way I love them. 1 year later they get what they want. Another 10 pound to break her heart. I'll go round their house too see them fucking some bitch, They'll beg for forgiveness and its all a act but I never know so I forgive them anyway. And it keeps going that way until finally I'm told to my face I'm just some stupid bet and I can never be loved!" I say and cry harder, I was now full on sobbing. Both girls hug me tighter.

"How do you know she'll do that to you?" Emily asks, Tears falling from her face also.

"Because my ex said it, I'm just a bet no one can love me. She's way too good for me, I'm just me. She's so beautiful, And funny, Cute and smart and she's just perfect! She's got it going good for herself and I'm a sad bitch with trust issues," I sob.

"Hey, Y/N. How can you say I'm just me. Have you seen yourself? You're practically flawless, You can sing, You can dance, You are beautiful, You have a amazing personality, And you're body is freakin' goals!" Gifty says. I giggle between my tears and hug them back.

"Thanks, But it doesn't change anything. I'm still just me, She's her. It wouldn't work anyway. Especially with me. I wouldn't even be able to trust her. Most likely I'm a bet," I say sadly.