CHAPTER 4: Meeting Royalty and Nobility

Thanks a lot guys, for the support , love u all. I am so sorry for the late updates, i will try as much as possible to update early.
The above picture is prince Nathaniel as William levy, in case you are wondering how he looks like.
Don't forget to share to your friends or neighbours
*************************************************
After several hours of interrogation from the palace guards, Rebekah was escorted by the head maid, she walked nervously as she followed the head maid. Her eyes were entranced with the designs of the palace, there were artistic designs hung on the wall, sculptures of different kind displayed. The interior part of the palace was more enticing than the exterior. The head maid turned to Rebekah , looking at her apprehensively not long before clearing her throat.

"Yes ma?". Rebekah turned her attention to the aged woman in her sixties.

"Control yourself, you are in the palace and we have rules which must be abided at all cost". The elderly  woman said sternly. Rebekah looked at the woman dumbfounded, surely she hasn't done anything to wrong to be scolded like a child.  "Is there a law against the appreciation of beauty or artworks here, in Westernfield?"

"The palace is not a Museum nor a Gallery". The woman hissed walking to what seems like a large room with closed doors, she announced her presence and opened the door ushering her in. Once again, Rebekah was entranced, the room spoke of elegance. It was well furnished, there was a chandelier in the center of the room, it was hung beautifully on the ceiling, the sofas were Victorian styled with pink lace, artistic designs were also hung on the wall. The main attraction wasn't the golden chandelier or the sofas nor was it the artistic designs. It was the four people present in the room. She had researched about them, the slim, elegant lady with light brown hair was no other than, Lady Aubrey, Maria's half sister and the heiress of the Watson production company, Maria had only spoken of her once and never again. The other lady with long brown curls and brown eyes was Lady Penelope of Lancaster, her elegance sold her out, she was one of the richest and beautiful women in town, if not obviously the richest. She was born from high nobility and the daughter of the family who accused her dear friend of murdering the young duke who happens to be her elder brother. The ladies were known to be appealing, Sophisticated,refined, highly educated and above all wealthy. The man with light brown hair, well sculptured face and dazzling eyes with features like an angel, was the crowned prince of Westernfield, Prince Nathaniel and the other man who sat beside the prince was no other than Leonardo Wayne, the charming owner of the Wayne enterprises and a couple of renowned casinos and also from a noble blood but  lives in his beautiful mansion with his elegant wife and two children. Woe to the magazines! These men before her were beyond what she saw in the magazines or internet, they were appealing to the eyes. However, they were to  being a company of five, the last person,  Lord Alexander Arthur of Bakewell, the extra ordinary duke known for being a billionaire, a powerful business mogul and having several companies around countries including oil corporations and of course charity foundations but was also known to be ruthless, some say  he is a leader He was a rare gem, handsome like a god with sculptured jawline , beautiful hazel eyes and refined lips. ' 

Lady Aubrey cleared her throat making Rebekah to jolt from her thoughts, "You are definitely not Annamaria, she is anything but black".

Rebekah flinched at her words, being reminded of her color made her think of her parents especially her mother who she loathed for selling her off.

"You don't need to be rude, Aubrey. Besides Black is beautiful and she is a testimony of that fact". Leonardo said sending a soft smile to Rebekah, who found herself blushing.

Prince Nathaniel smiled, "You must be Rebekah, please take a seat". Rebekah walked nervously to a single sofa at the corner of the room but not too far from the rest.