Corruptedshipping

"Whi-two...?" Lack-two asked shocked. The grunt in front of him that he'd been fighting in order to get to N, was none other than Whi-two. He was suspicious when he had noticed that she used a Foongus, but how had he not seen this earlier? Whi-two was a great person, she was genuine, caring, and she loved Pokémon. So why was she working for the monsters of Team Plasma?

"Didn't do a very good job doing a background check on this one, eh Mr. Officer?" Colress sneered from behind her, "You said that bonding with Pokémon was true strength, did you not? Well here she is!" Colress presented her like his prized work. It made Lack-two's stomach turn.

"I-I didn't know he was part of the international p-police. Why didn't you tell me?" Whi-two squeaked, a look of hurt on her face. "Petty details, dearie. All you have to do, is take down those who oppose Lord N's and Lord Ghetsis' ideals." Colress said.

Meanwhile, Lack-two's mind was racing, 'How could I not tell? I'm top rank in the international police! Looker told me to be suspicious, but I thought I knew that. She didn't fall for my charms, but I still talked to her and I didn't see anything. She's just a nice, caring, gentle person! Right?' he thought. Was his judgment clouded?

"Look at him, he cant even think straight! Well done, grunt! He's so heartbroken, he can't even battle, nows your chance!" Colress declared. Chanting to herself, "He's with the police, he's with the police." Whi-two willed herself to order Foongus too attack, hitting Dewott with a stun powder.

Was it love that had clouded his judgment? He was a heartbreaker, he only thought about his mission, he didn't 'fall in love'. His thoughts were going a mile a minute as he tried to sort it through. He didn't understand. What was this?!

"Enough." Whi-two's declaration cut his thoughts. She called back Foongus and held a blank stare. "What's the meaning of this?! Take him out, grunt!" Colress was obviously not having the rebellious action.

"He's not even fighting back! Do you have any decency to you? I can't fight him! I want to go back to being a normal schoolgirl who happens to be in the same class as the "school hottie". When the ideals of a major organization didn't matter to me. When I could hang out with Lack-two, and Hugh, and Leo, and the girls. I'm done with this. I'm going to be a normal trainer from now on." she looked Colress dead in the eyes, "Give Lord N my regards." Whi-two slipped off her Plasma hood and walked past Lack-two. He looked at her, stilled dazed by everything that had just happened. She smiled, "See you at school tomorrow, Lack-two." and stode off towards the exit. "This is blasphamy! Get back here!" Colress yelled, enraged at the course of events.

Lack-two pulled out his phone and dialed up a number, "Hey Looker. Yeah, I'm gonna need you to take this case. Uh-huh. Yeah, and tell the boss I'm not gonna be back." before Looker could respond Lack-two quickly hung up the phone and proceeded to take down Colress' machine before following behind Whi-two.

The next day at school, Lack-two and Whi-two greeted each other in class and smiled knowingly. They were caught staring by Leo, who proceeded to butt in and shout, "Is something going on between you two?" And for the first time in his life, Lack-two was too flustered to speak. A blush made itself apparent on his face and he had trouble putting his thoughts into words. He squeaked out a, "It's no-" before Whi-two had grabbed him by the collar and slammed her lips into his.

And that's when he was sure, the lady killer, Lack-two, had fallen in love with a Plasma Grunt.