Namelessshipping

Nice interactions between Red and Green are always great. These two will literally be the death of me lol, I love them both

Its not a very long chapter, but I do hope that you enjoy. I might write a second chapter if you guys want me to.

This chapter was requested by Dark_EeveeXx

Enjoy.

"Hey Red, why do you love me?" Green asked, looking out over the sky. They were sitting on the ledge at the back of Pallet Town, legs swung over the edge, laid back in the grass.

Red sat up, his hat falling behind him and his hair blowing in the pleasant breeze, "Why do you ask?" he signed, making sure that Green could see his hands.

Green shrugged, smiling at Red, and Red found that he'd ask these kinds of questions sometimes.

"What if there's too many reasons to name?" Red smiled back, turning his body and sitting with his legs crossed while he looked at the man before him.

Green's cheeks turned a slight pink and he looked away, "Well I'm sure you could shorten the list. Like a top five or something." he suggested and Red sighed.

"I'll try, but know that these aren't going to be in any specific order." Red stopped, thinking for a moment before he started again, "Well, I guess it'd be too vague for you if I said personality."

"Yeah, it would." Green smirked at him, and Red grinned, honestly he loved it when Green smirked like that, he looked so proud of himself.

"I love that smirk of yours." Red signed, and the smirk fell from his face as he became self conscious, "You can really tell that you think you're all that when you smirk."

Red had honestly seen so much of that smirk from Green, even before they were more tender like they were now. He remembered back when they were loaded with confidence, like he could see the outcome of their Pokemon battles himself.

"That's one." Green cut off his thoughts, and Red began thinking again, it was hard to narrow it down, he hadn't ever thought of why he loved Green, he just knew that he did.

"I'm going to regret saying this, but you're literally the most gorgeous person I've ever laid eyes on." Red coughed, grabbing his hat to hide his eyes. The last thing he wanted to do was boost Green's ego, he would hear about this for weeks.

He wasn't going to lie though, Green was beautiful. His orange-brown hair spikier than most people's, his chocolate eyes capturing Red's onyx ones, and although Green wasn't short, he was just short enough that Red found it adorable, which Green often ranted about because Red used to be shorter than him.

"Yeah, that one's not going away any time soon. You're lucky to have me." he chuckled, "That's two."

Red gave him a sarcastic look before continuing, "I love the way you talk to me. You don't treat me different, you never did, even when we were rivals. It's nice to have someone I can talk to like a normal person." he confessed.

"Yeah, those people are idiots. What does having a spoken voice have to do with being a person? I think you're unique." Green commented like it was nothing, but it meant a lot to Red.

"Number four?" Green inquired, reminding Red that he hadn't finished, and Red was starting to believe that all of this was just to feed Green's pride.

"Well, I love how much you love me, even though I'm different, even though I guess I'm difficult sometimes." Red stopped himself before he started going off course, Green already knew all this, he probably just liked seeing Red sign it.

"Well of course I love you. Who wouldn't, I was just lucky enough to have you like me back." he commented and it reminded Red of how far they had come. He remembered back when Green had said he hated him. He was glad that things had changed.

"Last one." Green sat up, eyes intent on Red.

Red took his time signing the last one, he pointed at himself and then crossed his arms, "I love..." and then he reached out, poking Green in the chest, "you." and when he looked Green in the eyes, he could tell that he was about to burst.

His cheeks had flushed, and he looked like he was at a loss for words, which was shocking for the normally talkative man.

Green smiled, leaning forward pressing his lips into Red's. They both smiled, the kiss becoming more of just the two of them smiling against one another, both of them just reveling in each other.

Red leaned back smirking at Green.

"What?" Green lifted a brow in concern.

"Your turn." Red signed.

---------------------------

Next up is Dualrivalshipping