Feelingshipping

This is a oneshot that was requested by Parkkrys
The pairing is Yellow x Green from the manga.
I hope you enjoy!

Yellow sighed, putting Kitty back in her Pokeball. She wiped the sweat from her brow and huffed from the exertion. Today's training was hard. Not to say that training any other day wasn't, but for some reason she felt far more tired today.

"Done already?" a voice across the plateau shouted. She looked up to see the stone-faced brunette looking back at her without a drop of sweat hindering him.

How did he do it? They had been training for hours yet Green didn't look tired at all. Yellow was beginning to wonder of Green was human at all. Actually, that was a fact Yellow thought about quite a lot. Everything the boy did seemed almost robotic, and his facial expressions always remained unchanging.

Did anything ever phase him? Or was he just a cold hearted robot with an ever vacant expression. Growing up in Viridian, Yellow was keen on emotions and how important they were in life, so how could this man seemingly have none at all.

Was he training her out of pride? Pity? Nostalgia? Or was he just training her to kill time? She tried to search is dull gaze for any hint at any emotion, but she always ended up drawing a blank.

Yellow sat down on one of the rocks in the area, it was a desert after all. Yellow didn't know why but this was always Green's destination of choice when training was involved. So here she was, sitting on a rock, in the desert, with Green.

"Hey, you good?" the words held nothing, and if it weren't for the fact that he was even out here, she would doubt that he was actually concerned. She looked up and met just as lifeless eyes. Yellow pouted and rolled her eyes, heaving a gigantic, over-the-top sigh, "Fine."

Green took a seat next to her, "It's not like you to take that tone." he said plainly. She realized how frustrated she had actually sounded and gasped, "I'm sorry!" she stood up and bowed to the older dexholder, who put his hands up and told her to sit back down.

She sat down, exhaling deeply to calm herself down. She heard shuffling next to her, and her eyes led her to see Green pulling out some sandwiches. He held one towards her, not making eye contact as he took a bite of his own. Yellow studied his face, no reaction to flavor or anything like that. She couldn't even tell if he thought it was decent.

She took the sandwich, taking a bite out of it. The flavors that poured through the sandwich were absolutely delightful! She'd had many sandwiches before this one, and all of them had been good too, but nothing compared to the intense care taken into making this sandwich. She wasn't sure that you could even add that much flavor to a sandwich!

Here she was gushing over the sandwich, eating it with eyes that smiled, but Green swiftly finished his and stood back up to stretch. What was with him?

"Where did you get this amazing sandwich?!" she could hardly believe what she was eating, "Did you make it?!" she gasped. He sat back down, "Of course not. Daisy made it. She always makes me lunch when I go out to train." he said, crossing his arms.

"I'll have to visit her sometime and ask her for the recipe." Yellow hummed licking her lips. "You do that." he said, releasing his Charizard from its Pokeball, "I've gotta fly, talk to me whenever you need another round of training." he stated leaving Yellow behind in awe.

Yellow gobbled up the rest of the delicious sandwich, and healed Kitty for the flight home.

---

It had been three days since she had trained with Green, each day she was plagued with the fact that she hadn't seen one emotion come from the man. She had asked Blue about it, and she had told Yellow that he seemed to get ticked at her whenever she stole his stuff, and he always had sort of a competitive edge to him when Red was involved, and Yellow realized that she didn't hang out with him nearly as much as the other dexholder did.