Chapter Five:Healing Touch

WARNING this chapter contains strong language and strong sexual content.

"Talk to me." Jax said after minutes of silence, Paige finally turning to face him. Her hands were clasped in front of her as she tried to find the right words to say. She finally sighed and ran her hands through her hair, tears forming in her eyes as she knew it was now or never.

"Jax do you remember what I told you about my mother?" She asked, watching as Jax nodded his head, his brow furrowing as he looked confused as to why she had brought up her long dead junkie mother. "I told you she was mean to me right, and cruel. She would beat me all the time and tell me how I deserved nothing from life or anyone. I always felt—maybe she hated me because—because."

"Because why baby?" Jax asked standing to his feet, His hands resting gently on Paige's arms.

"Because of the attention my father gave me. Attention that I—I didn't want and I tried to hide from him and tried to make it stop but—he never did and I— "Paige sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks as Jax pulled her close to his chest.

"Shh don't go on baby—shit." Jax whispered as his body started to shake with anger and tears filled his eyes. "I am so sorry Paige—I had no idea. I never would have come on so strong had I— "

"No Jax—I should have told you. You are my best friend and I love you." She said the words spilling out of her mouth like a waterfall down a cliff.

"You have never said it before." Jax smiled, his hands brushing some hair over Paige's ear. She collapsed into his chest, their embrace something she had been waiting years for.

"I want to be with you Jax—but whenever you touch me I feel like I can't relax. My mind races and I feel out of control." She explained as she grasped his leather vest in her hands.

"Like I said, we can take it slow. I ain't goin anywhere so—I got time." He winked, making Paige smile and the fear in her heart dissipate.

"Yeah but, I want you now. My body is ready, but my mind is the asshole." She joked, her breath taken away as Jax slid his hands down her hips to her butt. He pulled her close to him, the space between them nonexistent. Her body started to shake and her mind began to race out of control.

"Shh baby—relax, calm okay. It's just me. Don't close your eyes okay—Keep them on me." Jax whispered as he bit her lip, causing a moan to slip past her lips. She gripped his white shirt, groaning as she tried to do as he suggested.

"Won't that make it awkward Jax?" She asked trying to forget her past, trying not to let those memories ruin her future any more than they already had.

"Not for me, I wanna watch you. If anything becomes too much just tell me okay." He asked as he cupped her face, kissing her lips when she agreed. "Lay down." He asked, removing his vest and jacket and shoes. He was left in his jeans and white shirt, his fingers gently removing all the rings from his hand as he knew the metal might hurt her.

"Jax?" She asked as he began unbuttoning her jeans. Her stomach starting to churn as she felt the anxiety try to take over. She gripped the sheets beneath her as she tried to remain as calm as possible. She shut her eyes trying to force those thoughts away, her heart beating in a way it hurt.

"Look at me baby—it's me. It's just me and you baby. No one else." He whispered as he gently tugged on her jeans, smirking as she lifted her hips enough for him to pull them off completely. Her hand grabbed his as he reached for her pink colored panties, their eyes locked as she saw he had no malice or ill will in his heart.