Chapter Ten:New Life, Old Ways

The gif was made by my amazing friend Makalae Stephens!

"Porn?" Paige asked confused as she looked at the plans for CARA CARA. It was the latest venture for SAMCRO, guns being a little too heavy to invest in. The company was run by Luann, the old lady of imprisoned SAMCRO member Otto.

"We are just helping keep it alive, we aren't gonna be in the movies." Jax teased as he ate his eggs. Paige sighed and rolled her eyes, her eyes going down to little Abel as he drank his bottle. She knew what he was saying, but there was a stigma that came with porn, and that stigma normally had huge tits and ass. She knew she had nothing to fear with Jax, but those women were not exactly saints either.

"Are you okay?" Jax asked, dodging the spoon that was thrown at him seconds later. "Sorry I asked." He smirked, knowing that he was annoying Paige with all his questions.

"For the millionth time, yes I am okay. Frustrated but okay." She said as she stood up with  Abel and walked back to the bedroom, Xavier at daycare for the day. 

"What's wrong?" Jax asked as he stood in the doorway, his eyes watching as Paige tucked in his son. Part of him knew what was wrong, but he wanted to hear it from her.

"I have been home for almost a month Jax, and you have yet to touch me. I mean I know I was nearly killed and some bruises are still there but—forget it." She huffed as she pushed past him and went into the bedroom to fold clothes.

"Babe." Jax said as he placed his hands on her hips, fear rising in him once again. It wasn't that he hadn't wanted to be intimate with her, but he feared he would hurt her. He groaned as Paige rubbed her but up against him, his member hardening almost instantly.

"I miss you." Paige purred as she looked up at him, his hands slowly moving up to cup her breasts. He spun her around and pushed her down on the bed, never so grateful to have a morning off.

His lips captured hers as his hands pushed down her pajama pants, her skin so silky and smooth it made him groan in anticipation. "Fuck!" He moaned as he felt Paige take him in her hand, the feeling of his hardness in her hand making his head spin. He was never so happy to be only wearing his sweats this morning, the need to fully dress never crossing his mind.

"Don't make me wait Jax." Paige begged as she slipped her tank top over her head. Jax stood and slipped his sweat pants down his legs, his body more than ready for her. He didn't hesitate or even hold back, too much time had already been wasted.

"I love you." He groaned as he buried himself deep inside her, his eyes rolling in the back of his head as she nibbled on that special spot on his neck. Paige smirked as Jax's hair tickled her face, her hands running through his hair as his lips grazed her shoulder.

"I love you Jax." She breathed as the bed began to rock, Jax not holding back. He had no idea why he had been so scared to be with her, this moment making all his worries fade away. Every time with Paige felt like the first time, his body shaking as he felt her contract around him moments later.

"Shit!" Jax breathed as he felt his release, spilling himself inside her. He knew that he had some making up to do, since they still wanted to have a child and he was more than okay with trying.

"That—was intense." Paige breathed as she rested her head on his chest, both trying to catch their breath. She leaned over and kissed his lips, the taste of him intoxicating to her. She groaned as his phone vibrated on the dresser, no doubt club business.

"I gotta go babe, but meet me later at the club house alright?" Jax said as he slipped on his jeans and shirt, a frown on Paige's face as she was hoping they could have round two.