Chapter Eight Part II

"This is crazy Jax, what if they don't show up?" Clay whispered as they sat in the van, Chibs, Happy and juice sitting in silence as they just waited.

"It's going to work, and if not I will kill every single bastard myself. That's my woman and my unborn baby, they fucked with the wrong people. "Jax hissed as he gripped the steering wheel, his anger driving him forward and out into the middle of nowhere.

"Hey, there is a black van coming this way." Happy said as they all made sure their guns were ready and concealed, along with their knives. Jax kept his gaze on the van as they stepped out, knowing that this plan was risky.

They had left Xavier in an undisclosed location, hoping that they could stall just enough in order for the others to get in place. They all stood in the front of the van, waiting to see even a glimpse of someone.

The doors finally opened, a short man stepping out. He was wearing a grey suit, looking as if he belonged in a fortune 500 company. He was Hispanic, with black hair and a crooked smile. Another man stepped out, a taller man with a scar over his face. He was clearly the bodyguard of the group, but he was tall which meant slow.

"Man—this is some seclusion." Carlos joked, making the blood boil of all the men, Chibs wishing he could ram his knife into his skull. His thoughts turned to his daughter, his soul slowly fading as felt her presence so close, but so far away.

"Where is she?" Jax asked, making sure he stood his ground, not wanting this bastard to see how much he was hurting. Carlos whistled causing the side door to slide open, two men jumping out before reaching in for Paige.

Her face as covered by a black sack and her hands were bound by rope, the rope so tight it was making her wrists bleed. Jax gasped as they removed the sack, Paige's face so blooded and bruised that it caused his stomach to churn.

"Don't worry Jax, she will be pretty again—I just had to teach her a lesson. Carlos hissed as he shoved her to the ground, causing her to cry out. "You see Jax, you can't take someone's son without permission!" Carlos yelled as he kicked her stomach, making Jax scream in anger.

"LIGHT EM UP!" Chibs screamed causing gunfire to rain out from the woods, hitting all the targets within seconds. Within 30 seconds the woods were quiet, with the exception of Carlos, who was left wounded in his legs.

"Take care of him, Chibs." Jax hissed, watching as Chibs took out his blade and walked over to Carlos, blood spraying all over the ground as his throat was slashed just moments later.

"Clear" Chibs said, his face covered in blood and his breathing ragged as he was still full of adrenaline. 

"Paige, Paige baby." Jax said as he ran to her, his arms scooping her up into his as Juice cut the bindings from her wrists. He could tell her nose was broken and her skull might be fractured, but she was alive.

  "She is in bad shape brother." Juice said as they both looked at he puddle of blood on the ground where she was laying.

"J-ax." She tried to speak, blood filling her mouth as Jax turned to the side so she wouldn't choke. He rubbed her back gently as she spit out the blood, letting him know she had internal injuries.

"Jackie boy, we need to get her to the hospital." Chibs said as the men came out from the woods, the need to dispose of bodies a huge priority. Jax scooped her up in his arms and hurried to the van, yelling at Juice to step on it.

"Just rest now baby—don't speak." Jax whispered as he wiped the blood from her face. "No baby, don't go to sleep. Wake up baby." He said as he gently shook her, her eyes shooting open as if it was her last will to live.