Chapter 13- Who's the Juggle Master? I'm the Juggle Master!

(Name)'s POV

"Sit down from the back row first! Let's go!"

We were now on the bus and I sputtered with laughter, clinging onto the seat for support as tears of joy formed in the corner of my eyes. Soma sat next to Takumi with a cheeky grin adorning his face, the latter looking down in embarrassment.

"Hey, I guess we met again!" He smirked.

Takumi covered his blushing face, flustered and upset. "Shut up! Don't talk to me!"

In a nearby seat, Takumi's brother Isami laughed along with me, tears squirting out of his eyes.

"What's wrong? Aren't you gonna crush me?" Soma teased.

"I told you, don't talk to me!"

Megumi giggled from beside me and I suddenly hunched over due to cramps from laughing so hard. "Wah! (Name)-chan, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah... I'm... okay—pftahahahaha!" I wheezed, only to break into laughter again.

"It's not funny!" Takumi removed his hands from his face and turned to glare at me, but it was less intimidating due to the redness of his face. He turned to his brother who was still laughing as I stopped to catch my breath once more.

"And you! S-stop laughing!"

"Sorry Bro, but it's just so funny!"

He pouted one last time before turning back around in his seat and glaring off to the side, probably deep in thought about something else now.

"Ah, I'm so relieved we made it today..." Megumi breathed from beside me and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you two did really great with your dish! It was really cool how you thought of using that tea snack." Megumi blushed bashfully at the compliment.

"Oh, it was mostly Soma-kun who did the magic. I was just there to help..." She looked down at her clenched fists in her lap and frowned at this fact.

"Aww, I'm sure that's not true, Gumi-chan! Besides, we made it and that's what matters. You did great today."

Soma nodded and grinned at the girl with braids. "Yeah, Tadokoro-san, you don't give yourself enough credit."

"Aw, you guys..." Megumi brightened at the compliments, and I smiled seeing her in better spirits.

"We're here!" I heard someone shout, and I jumped in surprise.

Woah, already? Time sure does fly when you're having fun.

I stood up from my seat and bounded off the bus with everyone, grinning as I saw our friends from Polar Star already waiting for us.

"Megumi! Yukihira! Homura!" Yuki shouted gleefully when she saw us.

"You made it!"

She ran forward and hugged Megumi jubilantly.

"Yuki-chan, Ryoko-chan! What about the others?" Megumi asked and Ryoko turned to face Shun on the phone behind her.