Chapter 19- Camp's Completion

(Name)'s POV

"Yukihira Soma, 200 servings complete!"

"WOOOOO!" I screamed, throwing both hands up in the air and startling a few surrounding families. Our friends cheered along with me, sighing and smiling in relief for the redhead.

From across the room, Soma also smiled in relief as he breathed heavily, wiping the sweat from his brow.

He–he actually did it. This kid is insane!

"You go, Soma-kun!" I shouted across the room, the boy sending a thumbs up in return.

I laughed, still in disbelief that he managed to serve over a hundred servings in such a short amount of time. He was really something else.

"Good job, Homura-san," I heard Hayato say from beside me. I turned to face him and held up a hand for him to high-five.

"You too, Hayato-san!" He high fived me, leaving me grinning with glee.

We parted ways and I left my station, walking over to where Megumi was busy cleaning her station.

"Good job, Gumi-chan!"

"You too, (Name)-chan!"

"We somehow managed to pull through!" We high-fived each other and giggled. "I'd say that was probably one of the hardest tasks they've had us do so far."

"Definitely."

I then pointed over to where Soma was conversing with Erina and some albino girl. "We should go check on Soma-kun!"

"Y-Yeah!"

Takumi quickly joined us in running towards the boy, right as the albino girl and some dark-looking guy left.

Man, he's tall.

"Yukihira!"

"Soma-kun!"

Megumi was the first to speak. "Oh, God! I was so worried!"

"How can you be so reckless?!" Takumi shouted after her.

"Geez, don't scare us like that!" I frowned, crossing my arms. "Though I gotta admit, it was pretty cool how you put on a show there."

"Huh? Oh, sorry..." he apologized.

"Just," I punched his shoulder lightly, "be more careful..."

"This is to those of you who completed 200 servings!" We all stopped and directed our attention to the speakers as Dojima's voice rang over the intercom.

"The next task is scheduled four hours from now. Until then, you are free to do as you wish."

Ughh, I'm so tired though...

Complaints rang across the room from various students, and I sagged my shoulders slightly as the heaviness of camp slowly began to wear me down.

"That's right..." Soma smiled, seemingly undeterred by the announcement. "The camp... isn't over!"

At the conclusion of the announcements, many students groaned and began to exit the room, most likely going back to their rooms to get what little sleep they could before the next task.

I turned to the blonde who stood beside me and scratched the back of my head. "Well, that task was definitely quite testing, I'd say."

Takumi crossed his arms across his chest and nodded in agreement. "Speaking of which, I never got to see what dish you made."

"Oh! I made three types of quiches and shaped them in different shapes, the families seemed to love them!" He blinked and uncrossed his arms.

"Really? I made Insalata Frittata, I mixed frittatas into a salad!" I blinked before clapping my hands together, impressed.