Show Time

Weeks and weeks passed, and Hoseok and I were spending a lot of time together, making sure every detail in our performance was precise and ready for the show case. The day before the performance, Mrs. Lee gave us time to practice for the last time. Hoseok and I started around three in the afternoon., sitting on the floor Indian style, next to one another.

"I think all this dancing has gotten my leg back into shape," he slapped his leg.

I smiled. "I'm really glad. How's your sister by the way?"

"She's great. Speaking of my sister, she wanted to know if you'd like to come eat dinner with my Uncle and her after the performance tomorrow."

"Really?" I  was surprised. "I'd love to."

"Cool," he flashed me a thumbs up.

"I'll get to show your uncle all the pictures I took."

"Don't let me catch you with those. Some shouldn't be seen by anyone."

"Oh come on, you looked totally adorable  after falling in that mud," I giggled.

"Aish," he nudged me and I almost fell over.

I smiled at him, but I was also curious. He had never mentioned his parents and I had never met them. He seemed to look to his Uncle as a father, and so did his sister. I felt it'd be awkward if I asked, so I left it alone.

"Ready?" I stood up and reached my hand out for his.

He smirked as I pulled him up. "Let's get started."

 He and I made sure our music was put togther properly on a disc, as well as our backgrounds. We went over the routine a numerous amount of times, fixing last minute mistakes, and cleaning up our moves. We finished around 9:30 p.m.

"Will you be glad when this is over?" He started putting his things together.

"Y-yes," I answered while trying to catch my brreath. "But, I..I gotta admit," I sipped my water. "We make a good team."

"You're alright," he teased me.

"Ya," I laughed. "I credit you all the time, it's your turn."

"Okay," He went over to the mirror and put his hand over his chest. " Hoseok, you're so talented."

"Yaaa!" I laughed and jumped on his back.  "Say 'you're the best Ash!'"

"Get off of me!" He laughed.

"SAY I-" I paused as Tae walked in the door. I jumped off of his back and pulled my hair behind my ear. "Hey Tae."

"What are you guys up to?" He looked me up and down with his eyebrows raised.

"Just celebrating successful rehearsals," Hoseok patted his shoulder. "See you guys tomorrow," he left and closed the door behind him.

"How's rehearsal with Jungkook going?" I asked.

"Successful," he smiled assuredly. "Down to perfection."

"I guess I'll find out for sure tomorrow."

"You will."

I smiled. "See you later."

"Don't you need a ride to your  apartment?'

"I'll take the bus, thanks,"  I smiled again.

"Wait," he said. "It's late, I'll drive you."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "I'm a big girl, Tae."

"So big girls can't be put into consideration by their favorite people? Get your coat and come on, sugarlips."

I burst out in laughter. "Sugarlips?? When did I get that nickname?"