This Night Aren't for the Fainter heart

Note: The name of the chapter is adopted from the song 'Wicked one' by Dorothy.

Disclaimer: I dont own anything other than this weird plot. 

Harry slowly came to consciousness. He tried to move but it felt like he had been struck with thousands of Cruciatus curses at once. Every part of Harry's body hurt like hell. Especially his chest hurt the most.

Harry was lying on his back. He tried to understand where he was without opening his eyes. He could hear faint sound coming from distance. He tried to open his eyes. At first he couldn't see anything but darkness. Soon his vision became clear and he could see everything beside him.

Harry was lying inside a dark ally. He could see black worn out bricks of the buildings beside him. A stench of dead rat was coming from somewhere.

Harry tried to get up from his position and get out of this dark smelly ally. His body has become less painful by the time.

He stumbled his way out of the ally onto the footpath of Bond Street of London city. He saw women walking and shopping in padded shouldered high waist tops and line­ skirts that came down to their knees. The men were in suspenders and fuller cut pants or simply in sweater.

Harry realized that he was probably in 1940. People walked past him on the busy road some men even looked behind to look at him again. He realized he was probably causing attention toward him. But the attention went a bit weird when a man winked at him while passing.

"Okay, did he just wink at me?"

It took Harry by surprise but he didn't think too much about it. He walked ahead on the footpath taking in his surroundings. While walking past a showroom he glanced at the glass of the shop for a split second and looked away to go further but he stopped on mid step. His front foot still in the air to take step forward. He whirled back on his hills and looked at the glass that was reflecting his image. There should have been an image of a seventeen years old messy raven haired boy but instead there is a girl with a waist length raven hair stared back at him. He glanced sideways to find that girl but there was no one other than him in front of the shop.

'What the hell?!'

Harry exclaimed. He stared at the girl as she was staring right back at him with same wide eyed expression as he was. Harry could see his resemblance with the girl.

Same face, same nose, same pale skin. But mostly the same Lilies eyes just with longer eyelashes. Also he wasn't wearing his spectacles. Everything was the same except with a more feminine trait. His face was smoother without any chin hair. His hair was long and not in its usual messy state but more in silky straight feature. Not to mention his lighting scar was also gone from his forehead. He had pouty pink lips.

What changed the most was his body. He no longer had a male body but a female body with nice curves at right places. Not to mention he was wearing a sleeveless white dress that came just on top of his knees. Altogether he was a very attractive female teenager.

Harry took deep breaths trying to calm him down. But he was failing immensely.

'DEATH!' Harry screamed in a very feminine voice. Everyone around turned around to look at him but he hardly cared. 'DEATH, WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?'

Suddenly everything around him became very quiet. Everything stopped in its track. Not even the wind was blowing. Every pedestrian stopped in its track. As if time has stopped from running.