Wake up

Harlene was sitting on her bed, head rested on the bed spread, eyes staring up at the ceiling. She was thinking about the conversation she had with Dumbledore. She was trying hard to find a way to get out of this mess. But she was coming up with none. It had been almost three days since her little visit to Dumbledore's office I am in big trouble.

She absolutely had no idea how she could get out of the situation. She was in such a tight position. On one hand she had to handle the overgrowing interest of the teenage future Dark Lord while on the other she had to deal with the fact that the current Dark Lord might show interest in her.

She took hold of the pillow beside her and screamed in it. After screaming into it she put the pillow down.

"That felt good."

After a while she came out in the common room to find Catalina sitting on a couch beside the fireplace. She was writing something in a parchment.

"Hey Cat, what are doing?" Harlene asked her while sitting down on the couch beside her. Catalina looked up and gave her a smile.

"Nothing much I was just writing letter to my father. He was a little worried for not getting any letter from me after coming to Hogwarts." She said, still writing on the parchment.

"Hmm, okay." Harlene leaned back on the couch without saying anymore. She had a faint sad feeling in her chest. If only she also had someone to write to.

Harlene looked around and saw Tom sitting at the furthest corner of the common room with his admirers/ minions surrounding him. He was reading a book, hardly listening to anything what they were saying. Even though he was in the midst of so many people, he looked isolated.

"Alone amongst a crowd." Harlene muttered to herself.

"Hmm?" Catalina asked her, she had finished writing the letter and now she was putting it inside an envelope. "What did you say, Harlene?"

"Nothing, I was just talking to myself." Harlene told with a wave of her hand. "Are you done?"

"Yeah, just have to go to the Owlery and send the letter." Catalina said while getting up from the couch.

"Let's go. I'll come with you too." Harlene also got up and left the common room with Catalina.

Tom watched them as they walked out of the common room. His expression blank.

........................................................................................................................................

The room was huge and dark. It only held a single chair at the other side of the room and a fireplace at the far end of the room. It was a throne room. A man with silvery­-blonde hair was sitting on the chair.

The man was wearing a silver cloak that complimented his hair quiet well. His face was half hidden in the dark. Only his blue eyes could be seen in the darkness of the room. His eyes were fixed on the space. He was holding the Elder wand in his hand.

A middle aged man opened the large door of the room and walked inside. He had brown hair which was combed perfectly. His brown eyes were glistening with the excitement of the recently found information.

"My Lord." The man said after coming to halt in front of the silver haired man. "My Lord, there has been news, news about a Peverell resurfacing."

The silver haired man's head shot up, his attention suddenly directed at him. His blue eyes were wide with surprise.

"How could this be? After all those years of searching..."

"Are you absolutely sure?" The silver haired man asked. His voice was barely audible. He stood up from his chair and walked towards the only window in the room. He stopped in front of it and looked outside. The Black Forest of Germany was hardly visible under the night sky.