There is a spark in you

Note: I got this name from "fireworks' by Katy Perry.

Tom watched as the Harlene Peverel talked with the McMillan girl. He noticed that many male students watched her with greedy eyes. He frowned.

"What did they see in her? She has average height. Too pale skin, like a vampire. Her hair looks like birds nest. At least she has tied that hair. Not to mention she does not even have the grace of a refine pureblood women. She is too bold for her own good. Her only good point was those green eyes. They were a very uncommon color of green."

Abarxus Malfoy was sitting beside Tom on the table. He too was watching the new girl like but he showed a look of lust rather contempt like the other boy.

'Looks like we got a new play thing this year.' He told Tom which he ignored completely. 'It was getting rather boring to see the ugly bodies of those stupid girls like McMillan.'

'What is so interesting about her anyway?' Lucretia Black joined the conversation waving her dark hair away from her face. 'She is nothing but average looking.'

'Awww Lu is that jealousy I hear?' Alphared Black said in a mocking voice to his cousin.

'Jealous? Me? You must be out of your mind to even ask that Alphi.' Lucretia snapped at her cousin.

'Sure, sure. Whatever you say.' Alphared replied in the same mocking tone. Lucretia growled at her cousin for that.

She is the Head Girl of the Slytherin House also the self­proclaimed Queen. She does not get jealous especially to some half­blood.

'Hey,Riddle did you noticed the new girl?' Abarxus MAlfoy asked him to know about the Head Boy of Slytherin House's opinion.

The table around them became quiet to listen to their conversation.

'Harlene Peverel , I think everyone noticed her after her big introduction.' Tom meant to say in a nonchalant tone but nobody missed the slight iciness in his voice.

'She seemed to glare at you for some reason, Riddle.' Pug­faced Laurinda Perkinson said while looking at harlene's direction who just turned away from glaring at Tom.

'She probably was trying to seek his attention.' Lucretia said while cutting her chicken.

Everyone ignored that knowing full well that she was fuming with jealousy that Tom had noticed Harlene.

Suddenly Theodor Nott exclaimed, 'She's got some nice rack.' He was looking at Harlene with lusty smile. Some of the other boys of the table nodded in agreement.

Tom wasn't making any comment on the topic. He was simply observing everyone. He was more interested to know about the girl's power and if that power can come handy to him.

For that I will have to befriend her. That shouldn't be a problem.

'Alright, my fellow Slytherin.....'

................................................................................................................................................................

Harlene walked towards the door with Catalina .They became friends quiet easily.

'Oh just so you know in the Slytherin House has a rule for the new students.' Catalina said while stopping in an abrupt halt.

'Yeah? And what is that?' Harlene said really bothering about it too much.

'Every student has to face a certain task to prove their worthy ness of being a Slytherin set by the King. It is different for everyone. The result of the task impacts on the ranking.'