You should have known better than to mess with me harder

Note: The name of this chapter is from the song 'Black widow' by Iggy Azalea.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but this stupid plot.

Tom Marvolo Riddle sat on the wooden chair of his room in the orphanage twirling the phoenix wand in his hand. His face was passive; no emotion was showing on his handsome face. But his brain was running wild thinking about his new discovery about the horcrux and the ring that he got from his uncle last summer. Even though he didn't like making any relation with that man but he came to great use after all.

Tom's icy blue eyes stared blankly at space. When suddenly someone burst opened the door. Tom absolutely ignored the sandy haired meaty boy that came through the door and stood in front of him.

'Well, well, well. If it isn't our favorite circus freak back in town' the sandy haired boy said with toothy grin showing his yellow tooth.

Tom closed his eyes before looking up at the meaty dumb headed muggle boy. He quirked an eye brow in amusement but didn't reply.

So the boy went on without even noticing the evil smirk that suddenly appeared on Tom's lips.

'I missed bashing you all the year, Tommy boy. It is really boring without having someone to vent me frustration.'

'Oh, I know. That's why I thank you for volunteering to this.' Tom said in a silky smooth voice filled with icy venom. But the dunderheaded boy hardly noticed that.

'Oh it is my pleasure.'

The muggle boy cracked his knuckles while grinning, ready to hit Tom. But his grin vanished when suddenly the door behind closed with a loud bang. He looked at the door with confusion.

'What the bloody hell?'

When he looked back he suddenly realized Tom was right in front of him standing on his full six feet two inches height. They were almost nose to nose. The muggle boy stumbled back ward in surprise.

'I must say, I will have all the fun in the world while torturing you.' Tom said in silky voice much like his older version

'CRUCIO'

Harlene shot up on her bed sweating and shivering because of the dream she had. She dreamt about the time Harry was standing in front of Voldemort in the Forbidden Forest waiting for him to cast the killing curse. She could remember how empty he felt at that moment staring at his death right in the eye.

She got down from the bed and stood in front of the window of her room. She was now staying in the Leaky Cauldron. She looked through the dusty window. The sky outside was still dark but there was faint light on the horizon which means dawn is close. She watched as sky cleared and sun rose. Trying to forget the nightmare she went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After breakfast Harlene was sitting in her room in a new light blue dress she bought , as someone knocked at her door.

'Come in.'

The door of her room opened reveling none other Albus Dumbledore himself. Harlene was taken a back after seeing her former headmaster in front of her. Her eyes irritated as tears swam in her eyes. She quickly turned her head to hide her tears from him.

'How may I help you?' Harlene after composing herself. She tried to sound formal.

'I am Albus Dumbledore. I am the Assistant Headmaster of Hogwarts .' Dumbledore said with an even voice. His twinkling eyes stared straight at her. He could sense an unusual power coming from this girl. But he couldn't really understand what kind of power it was.