Oh, Death

This tittle is from a song that played in Supernatural season 6 while introducing Death. So it might be familiar to many. It is called "Oh Death" by Jen Titus. 

Death had waited for the arrival of Its master from the moment the three hallows were created. He had given those gifts to those wizards as a test to find Its true master. Only the person who was pure in heart could become the Master of Death. A person who was selfless, pure, loves all creature and will not misuse this tittle ever.

For thousands of years Death had waited for the birth of that person. Finally after long years of waiting It had found the person who had the potential to become the Master of Death. It had found the baby which may grow up to be Its Master.

The baby was still in the baby's mother's womb when Death had found their soul, the purest of the purest soul. The soul was nothing like any other soul Death had come across before. Death knew in an instant that if anyone could become Death's master it would be this child, but there was a looming darkness over the child that wished to destroy the life of Death's mistress.

A prophecy about a child who could destroy the current Dark Lord Thomas Riddle, a man who had defiled his soul by splitting it into shards. A man who could build or destroy Death's mistress's happiness.

Death looked into the future and saw a horrifying future for Its master. Unfortunately if Death wished to have this child as Its mistress then Death needed to let the events occur the way they were supposed to. The only way for It to unite with It's mistress was to let him have the horrible life that waited in front of her.

Before she took the title of Mistress of Death, Death couldn't do much for her. Only after she collected all the hallows and went through the trials she will meet her Death would be able to help Its mistress, but for that Death would have to wait for seventeen years.

"I will do one thing for my mistress. To lessen the agony, I will do one thing."

Death unclenched It's boney fingers and waved it toward the mother from the white world of life and death. A black mist formed around Its fingers which disappeared into the womb of the mother. The mist swirled around the baby, changing it, turning the little baby girl into a baby boy.

"Now, you will not have to face the agony of being a female. That was the only thing I can do, my mistress. You will face a lot of trouble in your future life, but the terrible things that could be done to you as a female, won't be done to you now!."

The happy couple didn't even felt anything as the changes took place. They went along with their life, waiting for the newest member of the family to arrive in the world. Lily and James Potter didn't know what kind of fate lied ahead of their unborn child. At least the child wouldn't have to go through the terrible experiences Death had seen her going through as a girl.

They didn't even know what powerful child was growing in Lily's womb. A child who will change the magical world. A child who will become the only Master of Death.

..........................................................................................................................

Harry James Potter was born on the 31st July just a few minutes before midnight. At birth his name was enrolled into Hogwarts, school for witchcraft and wizardry. A prophecy was told about a child born as the seven month dies; Death hoped that the prophecy will become false, so Death's master could live a happy life but at the same time it knew that would not be the case. So Death waited, until the child became his master he would not interfere with fate. After that Death will make sure that Its master receives the happiness he deserved.