Show them all you're not the ordinary type

Note: The name of this chapter is from the song "Let's kill tonight" by Panic! At The Disco. This chapter is a Christmas gift for everyone. I don't celebrate this day but for those who do hope you have a happy day. 

So enjoy. :) 

Harlene opened her eyes to find herself in the familiar empty space, where she first met Death. This is the second time she had come here but to her it felt like a home.

She got up from where she was lying on her back, she was in the same white spaghetti strap white dress as the first time. She looked around to find Death, as only IT can bring her here. But Death was nowhere to be seen. Harlene opened her mouth to call out to it, but no voice came out of her mouth. She tried to calm down and tried to remember why she was here, the last time she came here she was struck by Tom—no Voldemort's killing curse. But then why now? Why was she here now? Did someone tried to kill her?

Then it suddenly hit her. She was attacked by Gellert Grindelwald and most of all Catalina helped him. She was working with him from the very beginning. She tried to harm her over and over again and pretended that she was her friend. Harlene's blood boiled by anger at that thought. At that moment only one thought came to her mind.

'I am going to make them regret ever messing with me.'

'Mistress', at that very moment Harlene heard the all too familiar metallic voice of Death from behind her. She turned around to face the entity; it was as she remembered, with its black hooded cloak and skeletal hand holding the scythe as it stared down at her. Harlene had a vengeful look on her face as she looked up at her faithful servant.

'For a very long time this person has boasted of being the 'master of Death' as he wield the Death stick. Are you ready to show the one false 'master of Death' who the real master is?' Death asked in its monotonous metallic voice. Harlene could very much understand who this 'false master of Death' was. So she gave the only answer that Death wanted.

"Yes."

.

Gellert Grindelwald was more than happy to acquire the last descendant of the long lost line of Peverell family, he was glowing with pride. He had done right to his tittle of the 'Master of Death'. After all who else beside him can claim the last blood line of the family who had a close encounter to Death itself? He and only he alone can do it. No one else had the right but him, not Dumbledore not anyone.

He laughed manically by himself as he sat alone in the throne room of the Grindelwald manor nearby Godric's Hollow. This place brings back memory to him, some are good and some are bad. But he always liked to return to this place as this place is where the Peverell brothers used to live and also the grave of the third brother Ignotus's was here.

'I wonder which brother she is descended from. She is probably descendant of the second or third brother as the first brother never got married.'

He thought about all of these while he waited patiently for the said person to gain consciousness from where she was kept in the manor.

.

While Grindelwald was feeling triumphant about his victory (for the time being) by himself, Albus Dumbledore was sitting in front of Headmaster Dippet along with Horace Slughorn and one student, Tom Marvolo Riddle. It was well past midnight, which indicated that it has been a few hours since one of the student of Hogwarts was abducted right from the school grounds.

Everyone had a grim look on their face. Slughorn was pale, as it was his party from where the new transfer student Harlene Peverell was abducted. Dumbledore was silent, every gear in his mind was whirling to find out where Harlene Peverell might have been taken. Headmaster Dippet didn't want to inform the Aurors about the matter, because he didn't want to tarnish the name of the school.