You're My Mortal Flaw

N.B.-The name of this chapter is from 'Warrior' by Beth Crowly. 

Sorry it took 2.5 months to update. But its better than 2 years right?? hahaha eehhh!!!

Alsoooo, just a warning. There is smut ahead. ENJOY

Shock!

Shock was the only emotion Tom felt after that night. All the fury, loathing he had felt about her was replaced with shock by her last statement. He didn't know why he felt such pain when she had said those words.

"I hope this time you can finally kill me."

Would he really killed her, Tom asked himself. The answer came immediately: yes, he would have. But that was before he found her so intriguing. He wouldn't have try to harm her, at least not after he went so close to her. Not after everything that happened between them. Not after that

Kiss

Tom suddenly remembered the feeling of her lips on his own. Those soft lips melting against his own. He remembered the taste of those sweet lips.

A strong emotion welled up inside of him like a huge wave. An emotion he had never felt before. Something he had no name of.

After that night Harlene had kept her distance from him. Tom wasn't quite sure how he felt about that. But he didn't make any attempt to converse with her either. They acted like strangers around each other.

'What happened between them?' Orion Black asked Abraxas one evening. They were sitting in the common room doing their homework.

Abraxas looked up from his Transfiguration home work to find the other teen staring at the other side of the room where Tom was sitting alone at his usual place beside the fireplace, scribbling furiously on his parchment. While Harlene was nowhere to be seen. She was probably in her room.

'I don't know.' Abraxas shrugged. He glanced down to his work, not interested in the conversation. But looked like Orion was very interested to talk about it.

'They have been avoiding each other like plague. Does this mean whatever was between them is now over?' he said far too hopefully, making Abraxas glanced up from his work and scowl at the brunet.

'Why are you so eager to know?' He narrowed his eyes at the other teen.

'Well, no reason really. I was just curious.' Orion brushed it off. Abraxas stared at him for a few moments, then return to his homework only to be snapped back at him.

'But if it is over I wouldn't mind getting to know the lady more closely. If you know what I mean?' Orion said with a suggestive leer in his voice.

'Don't even think about it, Black. Riddle will cut you into pieces and drown your remains into the deepest part of the Black Lake. No one touches what he has already claimed as his own. Haven't you known him enough to understand that yet?' Abraxas hissed at him.

'But he hasn't claimed her as his own. Has he? He is practically ignoring her. So obviously he is no longer interested in her.' Orion said in arrogant voice, 'Beside I doubt any one can ever claim her. Feisty as she is.'

'You're mental. Do whatever you want but don't expect him to spare you when he knows about it. And when he comes after you, I will be there to say "I told you so".' With an irritated huff Abraxas returned to his work.

.......................................................................................................................

Orion was true to his intentions and had pursued Harlene. But he made sure to not to let Tom know about it. He would approach her when she was alone in the library or in the hallway. So far he had succeeded in his quest of talking to Harlene. But that was it.