I am the dark messiah

The night Harlene was kidnapped Tom didn't sleep even for a single moment. By the time he had come out of the Room of Requirement dawn was near. He went to his room and took a long shower to drive the tiredness away.

By the time he descended to The Great Hall it was already morning. When he walked into the Hall the first thing that he saw was Dumbledore sitting on the breakfast table, the only table on the middle of the Hall. He hadn't left to find Harlene yet.

Anger boiled inside of him but he straightened his face and walked towards the table. He had come to decision when he was showering and now it was time to put the first step into action.

He sat on the table that currently had two other person, Dumbledore and Headmaster Dippet. They were engrossed in deep conversation when Tom sat down on an empty chair.

He looked at the professors, 'Excuse me, Headmaster Dippet.' The professor looked at him from their conversation, 'Pardon me for interrupting your conversation. But I was merely curious to know when Professor Dumbledore will leave to find Ms. Peverell.'

Headmaster Dippet smiled at the younger man and said, 'Albus will be leaving as soon as he finds any lead on her.'

Tom gave a curt nod at that, even though he wasn't satisfied with the information. He looked at Dumbledore and addressed him, 'If it is not any trouble, Professor Dumbledore; I would like to help you finding her.' And those who has hurt her.

Dumbledore looked at him with a raised eyebrow. But before he could say anything Headmaster Dippet spoke, 'Are you sure, my boy? It could be very dangerous. We don't know why she was kidnapped.'

'I know professor. But I feel guilty that she was kidnapped while she was with me.' He said with a sad face but inside he was furious. He needed revenge and he needed Harlene.

'What do you think, Albus? Should he accompany you to find Ms. Peverell?' Headmaster Dippet asked Dumbledore.

Dumbledore looked at Tom for a long time, as if he was seeing right into his soul. Icy blue eyes met with ocean blue eyes, without faltering at all Tom held his gaze firmly.

Who knew what Dumbledore found in Tom's eyes, 'I believe there won't be any problem if Mr. Riddle accompanies.'

Tom quirked an eyebrow at him but said nothing and nodded, 'Thank you Professor.' Tom ignored the fact that Dumbledore's eyes were twinkling even more than before.

'Is there no lead on her? How she was taken out of the school?' Tom asked.

'Well, they were quite cunning I must say, they didn't leave any trace behind. Although we can only guess how they did, we cannot tell for sure.' Headmaster Dippet said with a grim face.

Of course you don't know how they did it, you fool old man. I am not interested to hear your thought in this matter. You are probably wrong about it.

'Albus has a theory about it.' Of course he does. That's why I asked in the first place, you fool. 'He thinks that after they stunned her they casted a Disillusion spell on her and hovered her out of the castle into the carriage. That's why no one saw them getting her out of the castle.'

I don't want to know how they did it or why. All I want to know is where they are, so that I can find her and later give them a slow and painful death. Just the way they deserve.

Tom couldn't ask any further about this matter as few other student that were staying in the school in Christmas came for breakfast.

.........................................................................................................................