The Alphas Possession - Prologue

The Alphas Possession. Chapter 0 - Prologue

Although there is no use of swear words/mature language, there will be in future chapters.

Cheryl
I stared out of the window of my dad's car, I was sitting in the backseat with my dad in the drivers and my mum in the passenger seat. We were moving to the next town for my 'safety'. Flashback time! Two days ago my sister was murdered by some thugs which resulted in my parents panicking, packing our stuff (which was all against my will) and driving me (literally dragging me onto the car) to the next town to stay with my aunt.

I may sound annoyed however don't get me wrong, I did love my sister and all but moving to the next town? Puh-lease that, my friends, is what you call BAD NEWS!! I had plenty of friends back in our old town and I wasn't that good at socialising. Okay I lied, I didn't have ANY friends at all, in fact, I was such a clutz that everyone who approached me would unapproach AND THATS NOT EVEN A WORD!

If you haven't figured by now, I am literally a social disaster. And this is where I start begging my parents to turn back the damn car, "Mum, Dad is it really necessary for us to move to the next town? Are you sure Aunt Rose wants me?" I whine, slumping down in the backseat whilst pulling out my phone from my pocket. "Sweetie, it's only for your good." I look up in time to see my parents exchange a weird look.

"What was that?" I eye my parents, ignoring the fact that they had completely avoided my question. "What was what dear?" My dad starts laughing, "I think you're going a bit coo-coo dear." I glare at my dad through the mirror thingy and closed my eyes, putting my headphones on. "Thou shall not disturb thee." And with that, I eventually drifted off. Dreaming of all my clumsy encounters with humans... and wolves?

<><><>

A/N Thank you for reading the first part of this book, it may seem boring at first but it will get better. If you enjoy so far don't forget to share, comment and vote! - Nana