The Alphas Possession - Chapter Seventeen

"I'd rather not Royalty, problem is that class starts in 10 minutes and I'm always 5 minutes early," I inform her, reaching for the door of the girls toilets to escape. "Not today," (A/N No, not today B) ) She grabs me from behind, forcefully dragging me to the back of the toilets. I fall backwards onto my bottom, Royalty towering over me. She looks me in the eyes and I could've sworn her eye colour flickered from green to red. I look down at her hands which her nails had grown into claws and her teeth were sharper than ever. Just like when dad showed me.

"Let's just talk this out?" I put my hands up in front of my face, closing my eyes slightly. "You took Aaron away from me!" She shouts at me, throwing her hand at me which I dodged instantly. The wall where my head previously had been was shattered and damaged. That could've been my head. I slowly stand up, my back against the wall. "First of all, I didn't take him from you," I explain, holding onto Royalty's arm which was stuck in the wall. "Second of all, if you thought you could get rid of me, you were insanely wrong," I tighten my grip on her arm, twisting it backwards. I had a sudden burst of power and I had no idea where it was coming from.

Royalty screamed out in pain, her arm retracting from the wall. "Why, you little bitch!" She shouts out at me, using her other arm to swing at me. I block her punch by catching her fist, crushing her balled hand with my with my own. I hear a few bones crack before she knees me in my stomach, taking me by surprise. I let go of her fist, slumping down the wall and falling back onto the ground. She distances herself fairly away from me, raising her leg up to kick me. I close my eyes and wait for the hit which didn't come. I open my eyes, Valerie holding onto Royalty's leg . Valerie turns her head look at me, her eyes a neon cyan.

Suddenly the power I felt from before left my body in an instant, my vision fading quickly as well as my knees becoming weak. "Cheryl?" Valerie called out, letting go of an angered Royalty. I heard Valerie's worried cries and the voice in my head spoke to me. I'm coming.

A/N Whoo I feel really inspired to write but then I want to download more Sims 4 CC. The struggle TT