The Alphas Possession - Chapter Three

The Alphas Possession. Chapter 03 - Meeting the Weird Boy

Although there is no use of swear words/mature language, there will be in future chapters.

Cheryl

I sat down as quickly as I could, avoiding eye contact with the guy. "Okay class, please find partners to do this project. Cheryl team up with Aaron although he may not seem it, he is actually very smart. The smartest actually." The teacher smiled at us both, nodding his head. Already teamed up with the mysterious boy? Just my luck.

I turned my head to look at him, making immediate eye contact. Which I had tried to avoid but failed. "Um, hey, my name's Cheryl but you can call me Cher." He chuckled, his light blue and grey eyes glistening in the light. "My names Aaron, you can call me A." His voice was deep just like my love for him already. "Okay A." I smiled and pulled my seat closer to his desk receiving tons of glares from lots of girls. Oops.

"So why did you move?" Aaron asked me after talking for 5 minutes.

"Well, my sister was killed and my parents thought our town wasn't safe for me anymore." I shrug and he nodded.

"Sorry about your sister, it must suck right?" I just blinked to hold back the tears, smiling slightly and with that Aaron went silent. The conversation now dead.

When the teacher dismissed the class, Valerie was waiting outside the class for me. "Cher! How was your first class?" She asked me, enthusiastic to learn about my very awkward encounter with Aaron.

"It was alright?" I responded with more of a question than an answer.

"Alright? You were sitting next to Aaron! Aaron! AARON!" She whisper-shouted into my poor ears.

"Yes, I am aware. What's the big deal about him anyway? He's a nice guy." Valerie gasped at what I said as if I had said something bad.

"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." She patted my bag and led me to my second lesson of the day.

"Welcome to PE kids!" The teacher, also known as Chris shouted at us, spinning a ball on his finger. Valerie had brought me to my death. In a matter of minutes, balls were being thrown in my direction. Dodge ball, my favourite. I'm actually very competitive and athletic although I may not seem it. Since Valerie was on the opposing team and trying to get me out I decided to give her a piece of my cake, I picked up a stray ball at the back of the pitch and hurled it in her direction making her fall to the ground. An instant out.

"Great going, Phillips!" Chris the crazy came up to me, hitting my back hard as my team had managed to win with my help. In the corner of my eyesight, I saw Aaron smiling at me but quickly look away, covering his face. Ominous boy strikes again. "Cher! You're so brutal!" Valerie came up behind me snapping me out of my thoughts as we walked to the changing room. "Cher, I envy you." I hear Valerie murmur whilst glaring at me or my chest, either one is to be envious of. I mean, look at me. Mwah!

The minute Valerie and I entered the cafeteria, we were instantly doomed. There was absolutely nowhere to sit so you know what? Oh, wait for abort mission some guys just got up from their table. Valerie and I walked over to the empty table. Since the table was one of those bench-table things, we both sat on the end leaving space for others to sit.

Mid-bite an apple I saw Aaron emerge out of nowhere and take a seat next to me making me choke on my beloved pink lady apple. "Cher? Are you alright?" Valerie rushed beside me, her voice panicked. I pointed towards my throat barely receiving any oxygen, Aaron placed one of his hands on my hand and the other on my back patting it hard. Luckily the piece of apple that was lodged in my throat came out and everything and everyone stopped. "Aaron, who is this?"

<><><>

A/N SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES I'M a really bad writer, pls dont send hate </3