The Alphas Possession - Chapter Fourteen

After my bath, I change into a hoodie and jeans, covering my mark up with a plaster. You shouldn't be covering it. A voice in my head speaks out to me. However the voice wasn't the usual crazy alto ego in my head. So I was kinda spooked, but I chose to ignore it for now.

I leave the house from the back exit just like yesterday and went right to the area I was in. I stood in the same area and looked over to where the woman was killed by the wolf. Her blood that seemed to splatter everywhere had gone away and the 'ditch', lets just say, was no more. Meaning my phone was G to the O to the N to the E. Meaning I had no phone. Meaning I had no way of contacting Aaron, or anyone for that matter. I'm right here, no need for a phone. Weird voice speaks to me again. Yet again, I ignore the voice and go back inside the house.

I sit around for a few hours waiting for Aunt Rose to come back home
(An: COME BACK HOME! Oh won't u come back homeee~). I get up from my bed when I hear the sound of the doorbell and someone knocking at the door. I run downstairs and open the door only to be pushed onto the ground by Valerie, embracing me in a tight hug. Jeez, what's wrong with these people hugging me tightly. I'm human, I need to breathe. No you're not. "Did you here that Val?" I ask her,  looking around and noticing her looking at me as if I had lost it. "Nope,  maybe just you," she laughs, helping me up from the floor.

We both go into the living room where we sit down and watch the TV.  "Aaron was asking for you," she tells me, grinning at me weirdly. "Yeah, well I lost my phone and I kinda hit my head too hard yesterday," she nods in understanding, reaching into her school bag and taking out a small folder. "Well, I bought you notes. School committee council thing," she hands them over and I thank her. "I should go now, I'll see you tomorrow?" she asks and I nod. Definitely. "Oh yeah and, tell Aaron I'm okay," I smile, feeling my cheeks burn up.

I lock the front door after Valerie leaves and head upstairs with my notes to start studying. Since Aunt Rose won't be back until late and Dreen is wherever he is, I guess I could get some studying in. I open the folder and observe the notes, Val's handwriting neater than ever. I take out all the sheets of paper however a small piece falls out. I pick the piece up and attempt to read the messages which were in code. I sigh in defeat setting the piece of paper down so that I could come back to it later and starting to study.

I let out a yarn halfway through my studies and curiosity gets the best of me, I get up and go next door to Dreen's room which seemed completely branded. The complete opposite of how it seemed yesterday. I go over to his desk which hadn't been replaced, the claw marks more prominent that ever. His laptop was gone. Something was up and I needed to find out sooner or later.

A/N: I hope you enjoy kukuku, I have something exciting planned. Not much going on between Aaron and Cheryl just yet but that mark and the weird voices? Kukuku ~~