The Alphas Possession - Chapter One

The Alphas Possession. Chapter 01 - Exploring

Although there is no use of swear words/mature language, there will be in future chapters.

Cheryl

I slowly accustomed myself to the emerging light that was surrounding me as I woke up from my lovely slumber. I stretched my arms above my head, hitting the top of the car. "Right, I just remembered. I was kidnapped by my own parents and driven to the next town for my 'safety'," I said this quite sleepily which caused my words to slur and my parents and a new voice to laugh. "All right missy, get yourself out the car and give your old aunt a hug." I immediately straightened my back and unbuckled my seatbelt, leaping out the door (which was already open) and wrapping my arms around Aunt Rose who did the same. "It's been so long!" I exaggerated the G and waved my parents off who were already back in the car. "Goodbye, my abductors and hello my saviour!" I bought my index and middle finger together to my lips, kissing them. Aunt Rose gathered all my belongings and took them inside which I soon followed after.

"So Cher, how have you been my lil spice?" I laugh at the name Aunt Rose (who was leaning in the door frame of my new room) gave me when I was younger for always loving spicy food. "Other than the death of Cel, it's been going pretty great. But moving was a bit unexpected." I chuckle, jumping onto my extremely comfy bed and laying down flat on my back. "Don't worry champ, it will all get better. I have to get going to attend some business but don't worry I'll be back before dinner." I nodded and took out my phone, staring at the time. 21:00 "Dammit, there's nothing else to do but explore this foreign place." So I got up, put my shoes on and went downstairs, locking the door with the spare keys that were on the coat rack.

The weather was quite cold but considering my clothing, I was super warm. I would like to thank whoever made hoodies with fluffy insides. I immediately shoved my hands into my pockets (as I walked off in a random direction), although my body was very warm, my hands felt like they were falling off. Sniff. "DAMN YOU WEATHER!" I shout out loud and kick a rock which flew upwards and made a splashing noise. I looked up and saw the most beautiful sun down ever. I noticed some trees in the direction of where I had kicked the rock and ran into them, a long road being revealed which led all the way to the sun down. "It's beautiful," I whisper to myself, smiling. I was so intrigued I walked along the road, by the time I had gotten to the end it was completely gone. I know, very upsetting but what can ya do? I did have some pictures so I was set to go home, plus Aunt Rose might be back home now from whatever she had to attend which was so 'urgent'.

The journey home was okay too I guess, although I felt some wolf vibe from the forest I went in as a shortcut back. Pfft. Werewolves? You've got to be kidding me. I laugh out loud at myself in which gets me weird looks from people walking past me. "Sorry." I whisper-shout, resuming my horrendous doses of laughter. "Is that Cheryl I hear?" I hear Aunt Rose screaming out the window. "YES, IT IS I, MY DEAR AUNT ROSE!" I call out, running into the front door which I thought she would have opened but I was so wrong. I banged my nose right into the door and fell backwards due to the impact, banging my head on the concrete path. And I guess the rest is sorta obvious, I passed out.

I woke up on heaven, literally. My new bed was so comfy! I slowly sat upright, my head feeling extremely cold. Duh, there was an ice pack on it. Luckily my nose didn't start bleeding after its encounter with my good friend, aka the door. "Cheryl, you are still the clumsiest spice loving niece of mine I remember from years ago." I laugh quietly, memories of my older sister Cel flooding into my mind. "Back when Cel was alive, everything was better." I agree with Aunt Rose, putting my back down so I was laying and turning to the opposite side. "I'm sorry Cher." Aunt Rose rubbed my shoulder before turning my lamp off and closing the door behind her as she left my room. To be honest, I wasn't that upset and after a few minutes my mood brightened up and I watched some Netflix on my laptop eventually falling asleep mid-episode.

I slowly open my eyes and find myself in a field; I bring myself upwards cautiously. "Aunt Rose?" I call out and look around me, wolves. Wolves. WOLVES. I hold my breath as I calm myself down and take some time to think about my sudden situation. This must be a dream, right? I nod my head, of course, this is a dream why else wouldn't it be? The wolves are all standing up and staring at me now, starting to circle around me. One of the bigger wolves comes up to me and leans closer to my face. I gulp and move backwards, getting ready to do a run and go. The wolf tilts its head to the side which by the way, I found extremely cute so you know what I did? I stood up and patted its head (as I stood up I saw that I was wearing a white dress very dreamy, I like it) . Of course, I did. What I didn't expect next was for more wolves to appear out of nowhere and start running in the direction where the sun was rising. It was beautiful, the sunrise and all the wolves running freely.

I couldn't contain the excitement in me and I started to walk towards the sunrise. Speedwalking. Jogging. Jogging slightly faster. Running. Running with the wolves (literally). This is new, my P.E teacher couldn't get me to run (ahem) but a bunch of wolves could? It felt amazing how the wind blew in my hair and made it trail behind me as I ran also how it blew into my face and clothes. I, no, we ran for miles possibly even hours but the sun never came closer. It was as if the field we were in was endless, which it probably was. Even though this was all dream, I never wanted to wake up. Ever.

<><><>

A/N Thank you for all the reads!(: I was very happy when I saw the amount of people that added this book to reading lists, it may not seem big of a deal but it shows that people are enjoying this book. Please vote, share and comment if you want chapters released more regularly as I currently do not have a schedule for updating. This chapter is boring, I repeat but it will get all better once it progresses. I'd also like to thank Emmanuel for semi-coloning me ;P And also Chloe and Sahar for telling me to update and check my wattpad ;D -Nana

8/11/16 Thank you for 350+ reads! I hope you continue to enjoy and read this book as it progresses. I added a picture of Cheryl's dress although I might change it in the future, if you have any dress suggestion please tell me ^~^

11/11/16 Thank you SO SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS!! I LOVE ALL OFF MY READERS SO MUCH!! Please continue to show support in OUR book by continuing to read and vote :))

15/11/16 WOW WHAT THE HECK, I HAVE TO KEEP UPDATING THIS ONE CHAPTER TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS!!! I promise I AM working on chapter 2 although currently I am sick and suffering from lack of sleep (cos since I love you guys so much, I've been staying up late to write chap2)