~Chapter Four~

Your P.O.V

       It was around 6:40 when I started to walk to the park. I got here and went over to the swings and sat down pushing it back and forth. It was now 7:15 and I was starting to worry that he just did this as joke. I waited for a little while longer, at least until 7:30, and then got up.

         "I knew it," I say standing up. "I knew it was to good to be true," I say to myself as I start walking home.

          "(Y/N) THERE YOU ARE WAIT UP!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turn around and find C.j. running toward me at full speed.  He was carrying something in his hand, when he stop in front of me I was that it was a bunch of (F/c) roses.

"C.j. I thought you weren't coming," I say as he smiles that goofy smile.

"No silly you're at the wrong park, I guess it would have helped if I told you which one at school," he replied giving me a hug and then backing up just a little from me. "Oh," I say looking down filling a little stupid for thinking he was ditching me.

          "Yeah and when I realize you were probably thinking I was standing you up I stopped and bought you these" he said handing me the flowers.

"T-thank you" I say, they were very beautiful and smelt amazing.

"No problem, I just saw them and thought that someone as beautiful as you should have flowers as beautiful as this." I blushed at his compliment.

"So you think I'm pretty?" I ask looking up at him, he blushes a little and shakes his head no making my smile go away and causing me to look down. He cups my chin and makes me look up.

"No (Y/n) you're not pretty, you are drop dead beautiful" he say making me blush more and smile. He leans a little closer still smiling and closes the space between us. My eyes widen a little as he pulls me closer.

        I soon close my eyes and relax as he just pulls me closer and closer. It was my first kiss and it was a good first kiss, but everything good has to end. "(Y/n)," he whisper as he hugs me and leans down toward my ear
"Y-yes?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend what do you say?" he asked.

I pull him closer smiling. "I'd like that."

         He pulls back and gives me a peck on my lips before smiling and starts to walking holding my side as we do. We walk and talk and just enjoy each others company well that was before  He asked if I wanted ice cream. Being chubby always makes me say "No thank you."

And as soon as the words left my lips he stopped and gave me a sad face. "Come on for me, " he says batting his eyes. I giggled, I couldn't say no after that.

"Okay, but just a little." He smiles and we walk over to and ice cream stand.

"Hi, I'll have two scoops of chocolate ice cream." He looks at me and covers me mouth when I go to order.

"Me and my girlfriend are going to share it," he says to the ice cream man who looked to be in his 70 with a big curly mustache. The old man chuckles and nods, giving C.j. the ice cream cone. 

         "Open wide (Y/n)," he says putting a spoon full on chocolate ice cream in front of my mouth, I shake my head and go to grab the spoon, but he pulls it way. 

"Aaa no just open," he said.

"Fine," I reply opening my mouth, he smiles and feeds me the ice cream. 

         We did his for awhile just sharing the ice cream and sitting on the ground. It was long till I got a text from my mom saying that I needed to come home. I frown and look over at C.j. who is laying on the ground with his eyes closed smiling

"C.j. I have to go home," I say going to stand up but he pulls me down to him laying on the ground.

"No," was all he said in a childish way, I smile and shyly kiss him on the cheek

"My mom says I have to." He frowned.

"Okay," he says letting me go

"I'll see you tomorrow" I say walking off.

C.j. P.O.V

    I watched her walk away smiling 

"I'll see you tomorrow" she said.

"That's no soon enough." I think, smiling.