~Chapter 31~

~Your P.O.V~
I wake-up to the sound of humming, I slowly open my eyes and look around and start to freak out.

'THIS IS NOT MY ROOM HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP' I think getting out of the bed. I was running around the room freaking out when I heard someone open the door.

I turn putting my guard on, but then I see C.j. He smiles and walks up to me with a single red rose in his hand.

"C.j. what's going on" I ask and he just smiles bigger.

"I brought you home, I also got you this because I love you" He says and hands me the flower.

"Home this is not my home" I say, and he just smiles real big.

"It is now. You're going to stay here with me" He says pulling me too him. I struggle and try to move away.

"No I have a home. With a mother and brother" I say and he lets out a bunch of giggles.

"Not anymore, Your place is here with me and my family" he says. I let out a sigh.

"C.j. come on stop playing around. This isn't funny you're starting to scare me" I say, and he move my chin up so I'm looking him in the eyes. He kisses my nose and then my cheeks and then finally my forehead.

"What makes you think I'm playing baby girl, your new homes here with me forever" He says and kisses me.

I pull back and look away from him 'This isn't funny why is he doing this' I think as I push slightly on his chest. He growls and pulls me to him again and grabs my chin to make me look at him.

"Don't push me away. Do you hear me don't ever do that again. You're mine and if I want you close then you'll be close to me" He says to me.

I nod not knowing what to say there was a change in his tone it was deeper more angry and scary like. He growls and pulls me as close as we can be.

"And Never. And. I. MEAN. NEVER. pull away from me when I'm kissing you. If you do I'll have to punish you" he says with that tone again. I nod again and then he smiles softly.

"Good, now come on let's cuddle" He's says with a smile on his face. Before I can say anything he pulls me to the bed and throws me on it.

He crawls in and pulls me to him. He moves some of my hair and hides his face in my neck. He breaths in deeply and sighs happily.

"I love the way you smell" he mumbles softly and pulls me closer. I was comfortable, until his hands started to move and roam my body.

"C.j. what are you doing" I ask him as one hand stops right under my bust (that means breast if you didn't know) and the other stops at my thigh.

"Just exploring what's mine. Now relax and enjoy our time together" He says with a smile.

I blush as his hands start to "Explore" once more. The one on my thigh moved to the middle of my stomach. And the one under my bust creeping up to one of my girls.

I was blushing like crazy, as his other hand on my stomach goes up my shirt. While the other one just rest on one of my boobs (hehe boobs).

He kisses my neck and squeezes both my stomach and boob. I couldn't do it I wiggled and tried to get away. Be he just held me tighter and continued to do what he wanted.

"Don't move away, I only want to have some fun" He whispers and turns me to face him. He smiles and he then moves to hover over me.

He leans down and kisses me, sliding his tongue on my bottom lip ask for entrance. I open and he sticks his tongue in exploring every inch.

His hands continue to squeeze and roam parts of my body. I couldn't help but let out a moan at what he was doing.

It felt good, but I knew I would have to stop him sooner or later. Soon the kiss breaks because I needed air. He starts to move to my neck kissing and nipping.

I let out a shaky breath as his hand creep lower. He smirks as I let out a moan once he kisses a spot on my neck.

He starts to suck on the spot leaving a purple mark where I couldn't hide it. His hands stop at the top of my pants and he slowly unbuttons them and starts to pull them down.

I go to stop him but he pins my hands. And then continue to pull them off. He chuckles at seeing my poke a bot under wear.

"Hehe cute undies, I wonder what your bra looks like." He says with a smirk. And starts to pull up my shirt.

"C.j. son are you down here I wanted to ask you some- Oh" His father walked in and just stared at C.j.

He looks at me then at C.j. then smiled "Oh my sorry I interrupted but I wanted to see if you were joining us for dinner or if you were going to have it with (Y/n) after all we do have that family coming over for the business deal"

C.j. looks down at me and sighs. He nods his head "I suppose I'll join you tonight father just give me a minute" His dad nods and leaves.

I look up at him and he smiles kissing my nose.

"Looks like we'll have to continue this later" He says getting off of me and walking over to the door. I sit up and just stare at him. He smiles at me and walks back pulling me into a deep kiss and then walks back to the door.

"I'll bring you back something to eat and some desert, after all I don't want you getting skinny then where would we be" he says closing the door as he leave I hear a clicking sound.

'Did he just lock me in' I think as I stand up and try to open it. 'Yup he locked me in' I sigh

' Dear God what did I get myself into'