~Chapter Sixteen~

《Your P.O.V》
We get to his house and he pulls me inside up the stairs and into his room closing and locking the door once we're in. He looks back at me and smiles taking a step towards me. I stand still just watching as he moves closer. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

I put my arms on his chest and look up at him. He smiles and leans down towards my ear.

"Oh (Y/n) I'm so happy I have you all to myself. But what should we do first? What do you want to do my love?" he asked. I was going to respond but my stomach butt in growling loudly. He chuckles and kisses my neck.

"I see, well how about we get something to eat. I don't suppose you're on the menu?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"No I'm not" I say feeling my face heat up. He whines.

"What if I asked nicely?" He says. I shake my head and hide my face knowing it's bright red.

"No C.j. I'm not on it even if you ask nicely," I say to him. He sighs and then nods and we walk down to the kitchen. He decides that we are going to have cake for dinner.

"C.j. can't I just have a sandwich or something?" I ask softly.

"No cupcake, I want something sweet and since you said no to being on the menu I need something that's almost as sweet." He smiles and gives me a smile kiss before turning to cut a piece of cake.

"C.j. I have to go to the bathroom which way is it?" I ask.
He puts the knife down and walks you over to the bathroom.

"Come back to the kitchen after you finish okay," he says I nod and go in. I look in the mirror and see four finger prints on my right cheek and one on my left where C.j. grabbed me. I frown and sigh doing what I needed to. Then head back to the kitchen. I find C.j. taking a bite of the cake. He sees me and pats his lap. I go over and he pulls me on his lap.

He smiles and puts a fork full of cake in front of me. I go to take the fork, but instead have him pitch my tummy. I yelp.

"I want to feed you cupcake I want to give the food," he says. I sigh and open my mouth he smiles and puts the fork full in my mouth.

"SO what do you think, pretty good right. Only the best for my cupcake." I nod and swallow. He then places another fork full in front of my mouth.

This continued until the cake was gone. I felt so full I groaned and C.j. looked at me.

"Something wrong?" He asked I nod and relax into him.

"My stomachs too full." He smiles and starts to rub my stomach.

"How about we go back to my room, relax, and get ready for bed?" He says and takes me back up stairs to his room.

We get up there and I go and grab my pjs which was a pair of (F/c) shorts and a black tank top. I look around and then look at C.j.

"Umm can I have some privacy?" I ask he chuckles and walks out. I get changed and then open the door telling him to come in. He comes in and takes a look at me I can tell he's staring at my legs. I blush.

"S-stop starting," I say, he smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"Why, and how I just love starring at your curves. They're so.....how should I put this...sexy," he says with a smirk I blush and hide my face in his chest. He chuckles and then let's go he grabs a pair of shorts and starts to change. I couldn't help but look he had a six pack that made me want to drowel. He then slips his pants off and put on the shorts.

"D-don't you need a shirt?" I ask. He smiles and pulls towards his bare chest.

"Of course not, after all if I had one on how would I be able to keep you warm?" He whispers.

I blush and back up a little. He smiles and turns me around, and hugs me from behind.

"You're so cute when you blush, come on come lay down with me," He says and pulls me to the bed. I get under the covers with him and fill him pull me close to him.

"(Y/n) why don't you turn to look at me?" He says and I turn my body so our chest are touching.

"That's better I love seeing you beautiful face," he says moving some of my hair out of my face.

We relax and after awhile my eyes grow heavy and they start to close.

"Goodnight (Y/n) I love you sweet dreams." I hear him say before feeling him kiss my forehead then everything goes dark.

It's dark that's all I can see then a light turns on showing a man. I step closer "Hello. Do you know what's going on" I ask the man turns around. It's C.j. and he's covered in blood.

I take a step back "(Y/n) I did it I made it so only you and I could be together. I made it so no one else can get in my way". Just then the lights turn on I look down to see the dead body's of my friends family. Even Sarah had been killed.

"No" "What's wrong (Y/n)? You don't like my gift" He says laughing like a psychopath. He leans closer putting a knife near my neck. "Oh (Y/n) I love you so much".

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I shoot up from the bed it was dark pitch black in his room. I feel a tear slide down my cheek then C.j. sits up and pulls me into his chest.

"Hey hey it's okay I'm right here. It was just a dream," he says in a calming voice.

I nod and we lay down again, he falls asleep quickly. But I can't get that Damn dream off my mind. Why would I even dream something so terrible?