~Chapter Six~

I

t was Saturday and (Y/n) was running around frantically looking for the cute (F/c) dress that she loved to death, she was determined to look amazing on her first date and she knew that this dress would seal the the deal. BUT THE QUESTION WAS WHERE WAS THE FREAKING DRESS.?

  "Mom." No response. "MOM"

"What?"

"Where's my (f/c) dress?" She yelled in irritation, her mother walks in holding a dress.

"Do you mean this one?"

"Yes, thank you!" (Y/n) said taking the dress and running to her room, it was 5:45 and she was a little worried that they were going to be later. She slips the dress on and puts on her converse which went perfectly with the dress that was just above her knees. She puts on her favorite earrings and messes with her (h/l) (h/c) until she likes the look of it.

         She was almost done when her mother called out that someone was here for her, she ran to the living room and to the front door there stood C.j. in a white tank top with a flannel over it and some plain blue jeans. You smile and walk over to him, he smiles and gives you a hug.

"Love the dress," he whispers to you.

"Thanks." But before you can leave you mom butts in.

"So... You must be C.j. Hi I'm (insert mother's name)." She sticks out her hand for him to shake he smiles and takes her hand shaking it.

"It's a pleasure Mrs. (l/n) I can now see where (y/n) gets her beauty from." He said holding your waist pulling you close. Your mother smiles and thanks him.

"We'll be back around 10 if that of course is okay with you," C.j. says with a kind smile.

"Of course please stay out as long as you like just please look after my baby girl," your mother says giving you a kiss on your cheek you smile and leave saying goodbye to your little brother.

         "Your mom seems nice," he says as we walk holding hands.

"Yeah she's great, but thanks to you sucking up she's better," I say laughing a little. He smiles with a smile chuckle.

"I had to, how else would I get her to like me!" I laugh a little more.

"You have a good point," we just walk and talk until we reach the fair opening. He pays for us to go in and once in we kind of just walked around well that was until I saw stuffed panda bear and asked C.j. if we could try to win it. He smiled it was one of those test your strength games with the big hammer.

         "If I win this teddy bear for you, you have to give me big kiss (Y/n)," he says holding the hammer while giving me a smile

"It's a deal," I say as he swings the hammer, it hits and goes all the way to the top hitting the bell say that he has won the stuffed animal. I start to jump around like a two year old when he gives me the teddy bear.

  "Time to pay up (Y/n)," he says pulling me towards him I smile and give him as big of a kiss that I could.

  "Thank you," I say to him pulling away with a smile. He give me a big goofy smile and then kisses my cheek.

  "Let's go on the ferris wheel next (y/n)," he said as we start to walk over to it, I smile and nod.

  "I love the ferris wheel," he chuckles and gives the man two tickets and pulls me into the seat having me lean against him. 

            The man starts the ride and I relax. It was beautiful out, the night sky had thousands of stars that shined. And the lights of the fair giving off beautiful colors.

  "It's beautiful," I say looking at him, he smiles and pulls me closer.

  "Yeah almost as beautiful as you," I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. The Ferris wheel stops at the top and he gives me a quiet kiss.

"I love you (Y/n)," he whispers to me. No one besides my mother and family has said that to me, I felt like this was a dream come true.

  "I love you too C.j.," I cuddle into him more. 

           The ride ends and we get off, we were going to some cotton candy when I heard someone call out my name I turn around to see my good friend Sam, he and I had been friends since preschool.

  "Sam, hey," I say as he gives me a hug.

"Long time no see Hun," he says in a sassy tone, once he lets go he sees C.j. looking down on him. C.j. pulls me to him and ask in a soft voice.

  "(Y/n) who's this?" I smile and hold C.j.vs arms that were rapped around me.

"C.j. this is my good friend Sam, Sam this is C.j. my boyfriend." I say and Sam smiles.

"Oh (Y/n), I knew you'd find a man." I smile and roll my eyes. Just then a man come up and hug Sam from behind giving him a kiss.

"Sammy baby, I want some popcorn can we get some," the boy says to Sam. Sam smiles and nods the boy was taller the Sam he stood about the same height as C.j. and Sam was only 5'6.

  "(Y/n), this is Will, he and I are an item." Sam says as Will gives him a kiss.

  "Well congrats you finally found a man yourself," I say and then C.j. rested his head on my shoulder.

"Beautiful, can we go get that cotton candy now?" he asked me, I smile.

"Yes, hey it was nice to meet you. Will be good to my Sam, and Sam don't stir up any trouble," I say as we walk away.

           "So who was that anyway?" C.j. ask me hugging me from behind.

  "An old friend we've known each other since preschool, he was always telling me I'm pretty, and after middle school he told me he was gay and I supported him," I say as we reach the cotton candy station.

  "Oh okay," he says as he grabs the bag, I smile and we continue to walk and talk and eat cotton candy, him insisting that he feeds it to me which I really didn't care I just wanted to treat. We take a seat and I relax on him and we just sit there talking and enjoying the world around us after awhile I felt my eyelids grow heavy and then everything went black.

    C.j.s P.O.V.

     We were just sitting there when I felt (Y/n) go limp I look down at her and see she's asleep. Tonight was a good night, I thought as I see her cuddle the panda I won for her, that Sam guy seems to be okay I'll leave him alone after all he made (Y/n) happy. 

         I look down at the sleeping girl again I guess I should take her home now, I think picking her up and rapping her legs around me with her arms around my neck, much like you would carry a child. And I start to walk to her house, once there I knock on the door and her mom opens it for me I carry her up stairs and put her in the bed give her one last kiss then leave.

==========================================

So............ how'd I do pretty good right, God this chapter has to be my favorite to have written so far. ^-^