~Chapter Twenty-six~

I PLAN ON DOING THREE CHAPTERS OR MORE TODAY SO BE PREPARED >:3
~ShafferGirl
==================================================================================

~Your P.O.V~
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I role over in my bed giving a groan, I look at my phone. It was C.j. calling, I smile and answer.

"Hello" I say softly "Good morning love, you should look out your window" He says and I raise my eyebrow. "Ookay" I say and go over to my window and pull the curtains back.

I gasp there stood C.j. in the center of a heart drawn in snow that must of fell last night. And he was hold a bunch of (F/c) (Flower) in his hands.

"May I come in" he says waving at me. "Yeah hold on I'll unlock the door" I say and run down stairs to let him in. I get down stairs and my mom smiles at me "You're up early" she says to me "Yeah C.j.s outside" I say and go over to the door and open it.

C.j. walks in and gives me a hug. I smile and even though he's cold I still hug him back. We pull away and he gives me the flowers "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl" He says and kisses my cheek.

I smile and close the door once he's in completely. He takes off his hat and jacket. Then walks with me to the kitchen. I put the flowers in a vase, and then turn around to face C.j. I smile and stand on my tippy toes to give him a quick kiss.

"So what brings you here" I ask and he smiles "You and I have a date" I smile "oh really" "Yep I'm taking you shopping" I smile and shake my head laughing little "Why" I ask "Because I fill like showering my only love in what ever she wants. Neither that be Jewelry" He says taking a step closer to me "Or clothes" He pulls my body to him "Or sweets" he says kissing me.

"No, no sweets, I can't get any bigger" I say and he frowns "But I want you to be bigger" he says and leans towards my ear "It means there's more of you to hold and love and kiss" He whispers and I blush giggling.

"Okay okay, smooth talker Let me go change and we can leave" I say and start to walk away and he follows me. I look at him and raise and eyebrow. He smile and walks over to the couch with my little brother and sits down.

I go up stairs and change into a pair of black jeans and a (F/c) hoodie. I slip on my shoes and then head down stairs. C.j. was talking with my little brother. Both of them laughing and having fun.

I smile and Walk up behind him and put my head on top of his "You ready love" He says and I smile "Yup" and we start to walk out of the house. But before we leave I give my brother a hug then we head to the car.

We drive to the mall and walk in holding each others hands. "So where should we start first" C.j. says in a thinking way. I smile and start walking so we can look and stop once I see this cute little story with all sorts of stuff in.

"Let's go in here" I say and pull him inside the store. Once inside I just look around, C.j. follows and makes sure to keep his arms around me at all times. Then I see this cute little cat.

 Then I see this cute little cat