~Chapter 47~

~Author-Chans P.O.V.~

"(Y/n), (Y/n) come on wake up sleepy head"C.j. says in a soft tone to the girl laying fast asleep in his arms. She groans and stirs in her sleep.
"Come on please, I want to see your beautiful eyes"He whispers to her, and she sighs slowly rubbing her eyes to make sure there was no blurriness when she opened them. She looks to C.j. and gives a tired smile, he smiles back and kisses her cheek.

"Good morning beautiful, I hope you slept well"He says in a soft voice, she yawns and nods her head yes.

"Yeah, just like a baby"She says and moves to get out of bed, he chuckles and pulls her back. She turns and raises an eyebrow.

"I'm not done cuddling you"He says with a smile, she smiles and shakes her head then curls back into him. They just lay there for awhile in a peaceful silence, but after awhile when she looks up she find him sleeping. She giggles as he starts to mumble some of the oddest things she heard in his sleep, whether it was about pasta or a pony with a Mohawk and glitter hooves, he was saying it.

She smiles and slowly moves out of his grip to go make breakfast, she gets out successfully and head down stairs. She makes it to the kitchen and finds Max laying on the floor asleep on his back. She smiles and walks over to the puppy and lightly pets he's stomach causing him to move his tail in approval.

Once she stops she goes over to the fridge and grabs some bacon and eggs, then grabs the pancake mix from the pantry. The puppy now up and following her around hoping to be pet again.

Taking down a bowl she puts some mix into it and then fills it with some water the starts to stir it to make the pancake mix liquid. As she starts to make everything a pair of arms wrap around her resting on top of her stomach, she smiles and leans back into the persons strong chest.

"You know I can't sleep with out you in the bed beside me"He says kissing behind her ear. She smiles and turns around giving him a quick kiss on the lips then gets back to works.

"Sorry, I just got hungry I eating for two now so"She says with a giggle, he chuckles and tightens his grip a little making it all the more comforting for her. He then starts to slowly rock back and forth making it so that both his and her hips sway together.

"(Y/n), I love you"He whispers resting his chin on her shoulder, she smiles at hearing that and leans her head to rest it on his.

"I love you too, C.j." She says and smiles, he smiles closing his eyes as she starts to continue making breakfast. Once she finishes everything they head into the living room to eat, both sitting on the couch just enjoying each others company. They were just talking about random things when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it"He says and walks over to the front door, he opens the door to find two police officers. She looks over at the door, C.j. having a calm look on his face. "May I help you officers" He ask and they nod.

"Are you C.j. Williams"One ask and C.j. nods. The officers look to each other and nod.

"Mr.Williams you're underarest for the kidnapping of (Y/n) (L/n)" the second officer says and pulls out hand cuffs. The said girl stands and rushes to the door, to stop them.

"What, he didn't kidnap me. There's no reason to take him in"(Y/n) says with a worried look on her face, C.j. wraps his arm around her waist kissing her cheek giving a small smile.

"Miss (L/n), I'm sorry to say but he still has to come with us. We will release him after he answers a few questions, you'll have to come as well to answer a few questions about yours and Mr.Williams relationship" One of them says. (Y/n) looks to C.j. who gives her a reassuring smile.