~Chapter 41~

~Author-Chan's P.O.V.~

She was sleeping until the sound of something breaking woke her up. She slowly opens her eyes and sits up, there stood C.j. cursing to himself and looking at a broken plate. She yawns and rubs her eyes.

"Are you okay" She says in a sleepy voice. The boy jumps and turns to face her with a sad smile on his face.

"Did I wake you up, I'm sorry I was trying to go get some breakfast for us and hit the table and the plate fell" He says, walking over to the sleepy girl. (Y/n) shakes her head and lays back down cuddling into a pillow.

"No it's fine, are you okay though" She ask him as he sit on the bed. He takes the blanket and covers her body a little more, and then rest his hand on her leg.

"Yeah I'm okay, but now that you're up What do you want for breakfast" He ask her and starts to stand up, and clean up the glass from the plate.

"Um French toast, bacon and orange juice" She says pulling the pillow closer to her. The boy chuckles then nods giving her cheek a kiss before leaving.

Once he leave she sits up and pulls her body with her arms into a sitting position. She takes her hands and puts them under her one of her thighs and lift her leg up and down.

She thought that maybe if she exercised the muscles then maybe she could walk again. She's been doing it ever since C.j. left her for four days straight.

Soon C.j. comes back in with a maid carrying a tray full of the food she asked for. (Y/n) stops her actions and smiles softly. He takes the tray from the maid and glares at her, causing her to hurry out of the room.

"C.j. I have to use the bathroom" She says to him, he smiles and sets the tray on the table then heads over the the bedside. He moves the blanket and picks her up and walks to the bathroom.

She does her lady business, then C.j. takes her back into the room. He puts her on a chair, and then puts a plate full of food in front of her.

"Thank you" She says and starts to eat. He smiles and nods resting his chin on the palm. He just watches her eat, and smiles taking sips from his orange juice.

"So beautiful, I was thinking that today we could cuddle and watch some movies" He says to the girl, she continues to eat not looking up.

"Not like I can do anything else" She mumbles so he couldn't hear. He frowns his brows and smiles.

"What was that" He says in a questioning tone, the girl looks up and smiles.

"I said, sounds like fun but only if there's popcorn" She lies. He chuckles and leans over the table to kiss her. She was hesitant, and leaned back so he couldn't. He tilts his head a little and frowns.

"What's wrong love" He ask her, she swallows the food in her mouth.

"Nothing it's just I had food in my mouth" She says, and he smiles and leans back in only stopping only centimeters away from her lips.

" Well then, I'll take that kiss now" He says and closes the space between the two of them. He puts his hand on the back of her head and pulls her closer making the kiss more deep.

She kisses back softly, were as he kiss was hard but lovingly. He slowly pulls her chin down forcing her mouth open so he can deepen the kiss further.

It was a sweet kiss that made her fill light headed, and gave her butterfly like crazy. She was still angry that he had done this but this kiss was so full of love and passion that she didn't really care right now.

He slowly pulls away with a smile, she frowns and pulls him back in. She wanted another breath taking kiss. Which of course he was willing to give to her. He smirks and swirls his tongue with hers.

She moves her hands around his neck and pulls him down so that he's almost level with her. She turns herself a little and...

"Woah" They both go crashing to the floor. Her on top of him. She blushes and trys to sit up but can't since she couldn't move her leg. He smirks and places his hands on her bum.

"You know I think I like this position, your body's so soft and it fills nice on my chest" He whispers to her causing a shiver to go up her spine. He slowly moves his hands onto her back wrapping them tightly around her.

She smiles slightly and hides her face in his neck closing her eyes. His arms just seem to wrap tighter and tighter, it wasn't uncomfortable in anyway. In fact it made her feel more relaxed as he tightened them more.

But then there was a knock at the door, cause both of them to frown. C.j. sits up with the girl placed on his lap now.

"Yes" He says a growl leaving his throat. The person slowly opens the door soon revealing his father, with a frown on his face.

"I'm sorry to intrude on the two of you, but there is an urgent matter upstairs, it's name starting with a C" His dad says, she frown her brows and look back to C.j. who has this pissed off look on his face.

"Not her I thought I told her to leave me alone" He says with an annoyed tone. (Y/n) look back at his father he lets out an irritated sigh and nods.

"Who are you guys talking about" She ask, looks at C.j. He frowns and kisses her nose. He was going to say something before this girl came running into the room. Pushing C.j. father to the side.

'Who the hell is this' (Y/n) thinks, after looking her up and down. She was thin, but had at least a DD cup in bra size. Her hair was long and blonde reaching the middle of her back and her eyes were a piercing brown. She wore no makeup, but that didn't matter because her natural beauty was enough to make you look twice if she past you by on the street.

She was hot to say the least, which kinda made little miss (Y/n) jealous. The girl looks at (Y/n) and her smile fades into a frown.

"C.j. who's that on you lap, are you cheating on me" The girl says in an angry tone. (Y/n)s eyes widen and she looks at C.j.

"C.j. who is she, and cheating what is she talking about cheating" (Y/n) says pushing on his chest her face turning a slight red from being angry.

'IS HE REALLY CHEATING ON ME'

=============================================================================

Alright I hope you liked it, :3 And thank you again for reading

~ShafferGirl :3