~Chapter 35~

~You P.O.V~

'We're on a plane WE ARE ON A FREAKING PLANE' I think as C.j. sits down next to me. It was he's family's private jet. I was jumping up and down in my seat as I look out the window.

He chuckles and pulls my closer towards him. He kisses me and pulls me on his lap.

"How about something to drink, and chocolate" He says snapping his fingers. Soon a man that looked to be a butler came over holding two plates.

One had two cups holding a cream colored liquid, the other had a mountain of chocolate on it. The man puts the two plates down and walks away. Leaving the two of us alone

I fill C.j.s thumb and index finger under my chin as he slowly leads me to look back to him. I smile once my eyes meet his, he smiles back and grabs a piece of chocolate putting it in front of my mouth.

I smile and open allowing him to put the chocolate in, him smiling as he does. As I bite into it a caramel filling spills out into my mouth (Sorry if you don't like Caramel just go with it please) . I smile loving the taste.

As I chew he grabs a glass and starts to drink the cream liquid. I swallow and go to move off his lap. I sit in my seat, and look over to find C.j. starring at me with a sad look on his face.

"What..." I ask him, he frowns and pulls me toward his lap again.

"Why'd you move, I wanted you on my lap for a reason" He says picking me up and placing me on his lap so that I was facing him.

"Oh, Sorry" I say with a small smile. He cups my check and kisses my nose. I smile and close my eyes as he starts to kiss my whole face.

I open my eyes once he stops, he reaches for another piece of chocolate. And slowly places it in front of my mouth, I giggle and shake my head.

"No thank you" I say, and he frowns. He starts to pout and rub my leg.

"Aw come on baby girl" He says putting it in front of my mouth again. I shake my head again letting out a giggle as he starts to pout again. It was cute, even if it was a sign he was mad at me. That face he made was adorable.

He sighs, and puts the piece in his mouth and starts to chew. I smile and grab the second glass and take a drink of the contents.

It tasted much like cream soda with a hint of something else that I could put my finger on. I smile and take another taste. After taking a few sips I put the glass down, and face C.j. again.

Who has a mouth full of chocolate slowly chewing, he looks at me and swallows. I smile, and kiss his cheek, and rest my head on his shoulder.

I was filling really tired, and my eye lids were growing heavy. I blink a few times and slowly raise my head, I didn't want to fall asleep and miss the ride.

C.j. looks at me placing a kiss on my lips, he pulls away slowly and rest his forehead on mine.

"You look tired baby girl, are you?" He ask me opening his eyes. I shake my head and by accident let out a yawn. He lets out a deep chuckle and kisses me softly.

"Closes your eyes" He says against my lips. I close them, and I fill his hand on my head leading it towards his shoulder. I rest my head on his shoulder, and he starts to rub my back softly.

He kisses my neck, and starts to hum a melody. I can slowly fill myself drifting into sleep. And soon everything blanks out and goes black.

~C.j.s P.O.V.~

I smile seeing her peacefully asleep, I figured she'd end up asleep soon. And I wanted to be sure that she was close when she did.

I smile and pull her closer kissing her shoulder, and relaxing my head on the seat.

==========================================================================================