~Chapter 40~

~You P.O.V.~

            Four days, it's been four days since he left me here.  I haven't eaten or drinken anything, not to mention the fact that I can't get to the freaking bathroom so lets just say it's quiet the mess. I have to do it I have to ask him to come back down here.

              I take a deep breath, and look towards the door. He better get down here quick, I was done crying, I knew I coulnd't find a way out. I would need his help, I take one more breath.

          "C.J." I scream at the top of my lungs, I listen closely but hear nothing. I take another deep breath.

            "C.J. I NEED YOU" I scream then wait and listen. I soon hear foot steps and the door unlocks. He peeks his head threw with a blank looking on his face.   

           "Did you say something" He says in an emotionless tone, and walks in keeping his blank stare.

          "Yes, I need...... I need your help, please" I say in a fragile tone, I look up at him and find him smiling all big like. He walks over to me cheerfully and pulls me into a kiss.

           "Oh (Y/n) it took you long enough I don't think I could have lasted much longer, I'm happy that you're willing to let me take care of you" He says pulling away, I nod not knowing what quiet to say.

             "Do you think you could help me get cleaned up?" I ask him a little embarrassed about what had happened to me. He smiles and nods, then stands up and goes oover to a dresser where he takes out a pair of my underwear and a large t-shirt.

                 "Alright let's get you cleaned up, and have a maid change the sheets" He says and calls for a maid to clean the room.  He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom and helps undress me then sets me on the toilet to do what I need to do while he starts the bath.

         "I have a gift for you, I got it just the other day" He says putting me in the bath.

            "What is it" I ask him, and start to wash away all the gunk. He take some shampoo in his hands and puts some in my hair and starts to wash it for me.

          "You'll have to wait and see, I think you'll like it though" He says as he continues to wash my hair. I nod and then shake my head slightly making him stop.

             "You don't have to do that if you don't want to, I can do it" I say and move to finish washing my hair, but he smacks my hands making me pull it away.

             "Who said I didn't want to do, now you just relax and let me finish" He says and starts to wash my hair again.

         After the bath is finished he helps me into my clothes then carries me to the bed that has new sheets. The whole bed was new actually, the sheets were a cream color and there was lots of pillows on it.

            "C.j. I'm hungry can I have something to eat and something to drink to" I ask as he puts me down on the bed. He smiles and nods going back out the door, and withing only a few minutes he comes back in the room with a plate full of (F/F) on it.

           "Now (Y/n) the only way you can have  this food is if I get to feed it to you" He says smiling happily at me. I sigh and nod slowly and open my mouth, and he puts a fork full of food in. This continues until the plate is empty, then I take the glass of (Drink) and drink it.

             "Thank you" I say to him and put the glass down, he smiles and crawls onto the bed.

          "Of course, come on lets cuddle now" He says moving my body to face him then putting his arms around my waist. He pulls me close, and hides his face in my neck. Giving it butterfly kisses. I smile a little, it was a nice feeling to have someone do this to you. But at the same time I hated it I hated him.

           "Listen (Y/n), I'm sorry for what I did back at the beach house. It's just I wouldn't have a purpose in life if you left me, I would just have to kill myself if you left" He says into my neck. His words made my heart skip a beat. How does he do it so easily first I'm mad at him now with those words I want him to hold me closer and kiss me.

          "Don't say that, I would never leave you're to good for me to leave you, that  would be like throwing a piece of gold away. It just makes no sense " I say and look at him, he looks at me and kisses my nose.

          "You mean it" He says in a deep lower husky whisper. I nod my head, and he smiles at me. and slowly kisses me. I kiss back softly, with one thought 'how does this man keep realing me back in'

                 "I'm happy you do, now lets get some sleep" He says yawning and pulling my body as close as he can. "I didn't sleep once in those four days, I couldn't without you in bed with me. But now that you're here" He says and falls asleep before he can finish his sentence. I smile and close my eyes, falling asleep to.