~Chapter 37~

Hey people sorry it took so long the update, but here's the next chapter. I hope you like it enjoy

~ShafferGirl :3

=================================================================================================================================

~Your P.O.V~

I woke up to smell of pancakes and bacon, looking behind me I find C.j. gone. I slowly get out of the bed and head towards the kitchen, as I get closer I hear someone singing.

"Thinking in figures of 8 is easy cause I know what it adds up too. Everyday is the same, but you give me a brand new set of numbers. Life's in a different color"(The song is 888 by cavetown if you would like to listen to it). I heard as i continued down the hallway. I turn and find C.j. cooking and singing peacefully. I smile and start to clap, his voice was soft something that you could fall asleep to.

He jumps hearing me clap, and slowly turns around. He sees me and smile and puts a bowl down on the counter. He walks up to me and pulls me into a hug, giving my forehead a kiss.

"Good morning love, I hope I didn't wake you up" He says looking down at me. I shake my head and hug him back.

"It's okay, What are you making?" I ask him and look over to the stove. He smiles and pulls me towards stove to show me. In front of me was a plate piled high in pancakes, bacon and sausage, some blue berry and chocolate muffins.

"You made all of this!" I ask him and turn to face him. He nods his head and pulls me towards the table. I sit down and he puts all the food on the table. He walks over toward the fridge and grabs the orange juice coming back over and sitting next to me pouring me and him some orange juice.

"I hope you like them" he says putting a few pancakes on my plate. I smile and put some sirup on them and cut into them eating some. It tastes amazing it was soft and cooked just enough.

"Mmmm C.j. this is really good" I say taking another mouth full. He smile and takes a muffin and biting into it.

"I happy you like them beautiful, so I was think that today we would go into to town to the fair" He says move some of my hair behind my ear. I smile and nod, the fair sounded fun. He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"Good, so it's a plan" He says leaning back in his chair. I smile and finish up my pancakes and grab a muffin. C.j. smiles and takes a sip of his orange juice, and takes a few pancakes.

I eat until I'm full which took one muffin six pancakes and a few pieces of bacon and sausage. It was good, I felt a little awkward though because C.j. had only eaten afew things. He kinda just talked with me most of the time.

After we finished he tells a maid to clean the dishes and we go to change into our clothes for the day. I choice a pair of shorts and I stole a t-shirt from C.j. which was really big on me. He wore some jeans and a flannel with a white tank top under it. He smiles seeing me in his T-shirt.

"It looks better on you then it did on me" He says kissing my check. I smile and blush slightly.

"Come on lets get going" I said, he smiles and takes my hand  leading me outside. We get inside the car and start to head towards the town.

>Time Skip To When You Arrive At Town<

I step out of the car after C.j. opens the door for me. In front of me was a large gate opening to a fair with all sorts of rides and games. I smile and pull him towards the entrance.