~Chapter Eleven~

《Your P.O.V》
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEUUP-* I sign rolling over after turning off my alarm clock. I get up and end up sitting down again, getting a sick feeling in my stomach. I run to the bathroom and throw up holding my (H/c) hair so nothing gets in it.

"M-MOM!" I yell and she comes in seeing me puke even more.

"Oh sweetie, okay stay here I'm gonna call the school and get you something to stop you from puking." I nod and stay there, after awhile she comes back and gives me some pills. Then she tucks me back in bed and gives me a kiss putting a bucket next me just in case.

"Okay I have to go to work, call me if you need anything, I love you," She says giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Time Skip To The afternoon
I woke up around 11ish and was feeling a little better. I look over at my phone turning it on to find 5 messages from C.j.

10:40~ C.j. -(Y/n) where are you?

10:50~ C.j. -(Y/n) Answer Me

10:55~ C.j. -(Y/N)

11:05~ C.j. - Baby your scaring me did I do something why won't you answer me?

11:10~ C.j.- I'm coming to your house.

I smile and start to type a reply when someone knocks on the door. I stand up and head to the door almost falling from how much my head was spinning. I answer it and see C.j. standing there with a worried look on his face.

"(Y/N) THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY" he says coming in and giving me a tight hug.

"C.j. not so tight I feel like I'm gonna-" I push him away and run to the bathroom making it there just in time to puke my guts out. C.j. walks in.

"(Y/n) oh my God," he says coming closer to me and rubbing my back. Trying to give me comfort, after awhile I stop and cling to C.j. feeling weak in my lower half.

"W-will you help me upstairs please?" I ask. He nods and picks me bridal style and goes upstairs. He lays me down and sits on the bed next to me kissing my cheek.

"So your sick that's why you didn't reply?" I nod and hold my blanket closer, I feel like I'm freezing to death.

"C.j."

"Yes my love?" he says leaning closer to me.

"I'm cold, cuddle me." I command and he smiles.

"Of course what ever you need." He takes off his shoes and climbs in putting his arms around me giving off tons of heat. I sigh and move closer to him closing eyes. C.j. moves his hand up and down my stomach putting a little pressure, which didn't feel that bad. He puts his head on mine and pulls me as close as we can get.

"(Y/n) please tell me the next time you stay home, you scared me I thought something happened. And if something did I don't know what I'd do if you were gone." I smile and turn to look at him and cupped his cheek.

"C.j. You worry to much, but I'm happy to know you do." I kiss him on the cheek and then close my eyes. I feel him lean closer having his lips only a few centimeters away from mine.

"Of course I care, you (Y/n), are my everything, you are my world, and most importantly your mine. Forever and always." he kisses me softly, which I return.
After awhile he licks my bottom asking for entrance, I hesitate and end up keeping mouth shut after all I just puked, I'd rather not have my boyfriend taste that. But in doing so I hear a slight growl and feel him squeeze my side's making my gasp, and he slips his tongue in moving it around where ever he liked.

I was swept away by the sudden action but relax and allow him to continue his actions, as he suck on my tongue and moves his hands where ever he likes. But after awhile air became necessary and I broke the heated to get it.

Blushing I look at C.j. who is smiling softly at me with his eyes closed as he rest his forehead on mine.

"I Love You." He kisses my right cheek.

"Forever." he kisses my left cheek

"And ever." He kisses my nose.

"And no one else will get to have you." He says and places another kiss on my lips.

"I love you too C.j., always," I say a little bit scared about what he meant when he said that last sentence. I see him smirk and he puts his face in my neck and starts to rub my leg.

"Good, now go to sleep love you need the rest," He says I nod and close my eyes. Slowly drifting to sleep.
'C.j.s acting a little weird why'd he say that anyway'

《C.j. P.O.V》
I watch as my beauty falls asleep and pull her closer taking a deep breath, inhaling her scent. I smile smelling (Insert favorite Scent). Then lean down and take another kiss, after I look at the bite mark that I left on her neck yesterday it was barley there.

So to make sure it stayed I decided to take a....... how should I put this a deeper love bite. I slowly lick the bite and give it a kiss before slowly sinking my teeth into her as far as they can go, she moves a little but never wakes up. I hold her close and I take a deeper bite.

After I'm sure it'll stay I stop my actions and pull away slowly, I lick the bit seeing it bleed. And the cuddle into my tedy bear move kissing her cheek and falling asleep.

==================================================================================
Hey it's me sorry about the late update, but here's the new chapter. Also I was wonder if you guy wanted there to be a dance or a new boy so comment below and let me now.
~Shaffergirl :3