~Chapter Twenty-five~

~Your P.O.V~
         (It's Friday night aka the dance will start soon)

     I was standing in front of the mirror. Just looking at myself I was wearing the dress with my (H/l) (H/c) down. I was wearing my converse with the dress. I smile "Okay" I say I wanted to look like that girl Sarah told me I looked like but when I looked in the mirror all I saw was me. And I was okay with that for once.

       I smile and head down stairs, 'Now I just wait for C.j.' I think and sit down in the kitchen with my mom. Who wouldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked.

    Then someone knocked at the door. I stand up to go answer the door, but my little brother beats me to it. C.j. stood there talking with him until I stepped out.

        He stops and just stairs at me with his mouth open slightly "W-what" I say looking away and covering my body slightly with my hands. "You look....You look" He says and I look at him "Look...?" I say and he walks over to me. "You look stunning" he wraps him arms around my waist and pulls me into a hug.

     I smile and hug him back. We leave but before we do my mom takes a picture of us. After only a few minutes of driving we get to the school and head inside, we get in and find a bunch of people there.

        I take his hand and walk over to his and my group which were together for some reason. Sarah was flirting with a friend of C.j.s . "Sarah" I say and she turns and hugs me. I smile and hug her back.

          We all talk and laugh for awhile until a slow song starts to play. C.j. grabs my hand "May I have this dance" he says I smile "Of course".

     He leads me out onto the dance floor, and then places his arms around my waist. I put mine around his neck and we slowly sway back and forth.

        "I'm so happy that you're mine" He whispers to me. I smile "You're to good to me" I tell him and he pulls me closer "No my dear, you're to good for me" He says back and kisses my cheek.

     I smile and rest my head on his shoulder as he continues to sway me back and forth. This continues even after the slow song ends he just leads me outside were we continue to dance.

         "(Y/n)" he says and we continue to dance "yes" I reply and we stop moving. I look up at him and he looks down at me. "Do you promise to stay with me; Forever" he says with a straight face. I look into his blue eyes. "Only if you promise me the same" I say and he smiles resting his forehead on mine "I promise" He says to me "I promise" I say back.

     He eyes seem to brighten when I said that. He smiles big and lifts me into the air and spins me around. Laughing as he does. I smile and can't help but laugh as he does this.

       After spinning me around he slowly puts me down. And cups my face in his hands "I love you (Y/n), And you just made me the happiest man when you said that. I promise to make you as happy as I can" He says and kisses me.

    "It gonna be you and me forever" He says as he pulls away from the kiss. I smile "You and me" I repeat. And then we head back inside. The rest of the night we danced and talked with friends.

        He brought me home about 10:00 and gave me a goodnight kiss.  I step inside and my heart is fluttering I fell like I'm on cloud 9 and my feet will never touch the ground.

               ~C.j.s P.O.V~
     I got in my car after dropping my (Y/n) off at home. 'She told me forever'  I thought smiling to myself 'My baby promised me forever' I think as my heart beats faster. I get out of my car once home. I felt like I was floating as I walked inside 'She promised to be mine"