~Chapter Thirteen~

《Your P.O.V》
It was Wednesday and I was getting ready for school. I go down stairs eat breakfast and then leave. While walking to school I run into a guy I've never seen before. "Ow, hey watch where your-" he stops his sentence. I look at him to see he has chocolate brown hair and bright green eyes and was covered in freckles. I blush and look down.

"I'm so sorry," I apologize.

"No no it was my fault, but hey it must be my lucky day after all it's not everyday I run into a pretty girl like you." I blush and let out an awkward life and look up

"What a charmer" I say and he smiles a really hot smile. He gives me a wink

"That's just me, Will, and who might you be?"

"I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)" I reply to him he smiles and takes a step closer too me and leans down coming close to my face.

"What a beautiful name for a gorgeous girl." I smile while blush and step back.

"Thanks." He was about to say something when I heard C.j. behind me.

"(Y/n)." I heard him yell.

"Who's that?" Will asked me as C.j. started to run to catch up.

"That's C.j."

"Friend of yours?"

"Actually he's-" C.j. appears next to me.

"Good morning baby girl" He says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning," I say smiling.

"Oh I see," Will says with a smile

"Will? Is that you?" C.j. asked him.

"In the flesh. It's good to see you again."

"Yeah no kidding." they give one of those bro hugs then C.j. looks at me

"(Y/n) this is-"

"Dude we've already met," Will says giving me another wink and that smexy smile I nod and look at C.j. who's smiling

"Great, well come on we gotta get to school" C.j. says and we all start to walk to school.

《Will P.O.V》

I was walking to my old school when something or someone ran into me.

"Ow, hey watch where your-" I stop my sentence seeing this cute girl on the ground she had (Eye color) eyes and (Hair length/ Hair color) Hair. She was chubby but damn did it work with her.

"I'm so sorry" She says looking down after getting up. Time to put my charm on, I smile.

"No no, it's my fault, but hey it must be my lucky day after all it's not everyday I run into a pretty girl like you," I say and she looks up blushing

"What a charmer" she says with a little laugh to go with it. I smile and wink at her.

"That's just me, Will, and who might you be?"

"I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)," She says I take a step closer and lean over her getting nice and close to her face.

"What a beautiful name for a gorgeous girl." She blushes even more and takes a step back.

"Thanks," She replies shyly. I was going to ask her where she was going before someone in the distance yelled her name. The guy was to far way for me too see.

"Who's that?" I ask her she smiles

"That's C.j." As in my C.j.?

"Friend of yours?" I ask hoping I had a good chance with this cutie

"Actually he's-" And then he was there. MY C.j., my good old friend.

"Good morning Baby girl," He says placing his arm around he and kissing her cheek. Of course he's her boyfriend damn it.

"Oh I see," I say and he looks at me.

"Will, is that you?" He ask with a happy look on his face.

"In the flesh, it's good to see you again," I say.

"Yeah no kidding," he says and we hug real quick.

"(Y/n) this is-" C.j. goes to introduce us.

"Dude we already met," I say smiling at her giving another wink to her. She smiles with a blush and then looks at C.j. who smiles.

"Great, well come on we gotta a get to school," he says and we walk to my old school. I couldn't keep my eyes off of (Y/n). I love the way she moved, her smile, and that laugh, god. I wanted this woman and I was gonna have her. But first I gotta get her to ditch C.j. I hope he's cool with me dating her once their through.

=================================================================================
MMMMAAAHHAHAHAHAHA evil twist who will you choose, C.j. or Will. This gonna be fun.
~Shaffergirl >:3