~Chapter Twenty-two~

~Your P.O.V~
      I woke up with a split headache. 'Wait how'd I get home' I stand up and start to go down stairs. I get down there and find C.j. Relaxing on the couch. 'How'd he get here' he looks over at me and smiles warmly "Well good morning sleeping beauty, how are you feeling" I walk over and hug him. "I have a headache. But how did I get here did something happen at school" I ask him as he starts to pull me closer to him.

        "Well you fainted at school, so I carried you home and put you to bed" "Oh okay thank you" I say. 'I fill like he did something and I should be mad at him for it'  "I just feel like something else happened, you know" I say and look up at him. He smiles and kisses my nose "Yeah but nothing did so no need to worry Baby doll" He says and kisses my nose again. I smile "Okay thank you for bringing me home" "of course" He squeezes me slightly.

          We were still hugging until he's phone starting ring. He sighs, and pulls away to check it. I Hear him laugh and then he turns back to me and turns off his phone. "Whats so funny" I ask him "Nothing just someone got what they deserved" He says smiling "Oh um...Okay hey since your here do you want to go on a walk with me, I could use some fresh air" I ask him and he nods "I would love to" I smile and head upstairs to grab a jacket. Before we leave I look out the window, it was snowing slightly. 

   I run back down and we head outside. As we walk it starts to snow a little heavier not like a blizzard, but still kind of heavy; it made the walk a little more romantic. I look over to C.j. who is already looking at me; he smiles "W-What" I stutter as my face turns red "You look so beautiful, and I'm so happy your mine" He says and grabs my hand. I smile and we continue to walk after awhile we reach a little cafe and we decide to go in and get something to eat.

     After we finish eating we head back to my place it was almost 8:00 pm by now. I stop at the door way "Thanks again for carrying me home and taking me to dinner" I say to him and kiss his cheek "Goodnight C.j. I love you" I say and then go inside. "I love you too".

    Once inside I head upstairs to go to bed I was worn out and needed sleep.

           I was walking threw the school when I heard two people talking I look around and find  C.j. and Will. They talked for awhile and the only part of the conversation I heard was C.j. say "Guess I'll have to get ride of you" Then I hear a terrible sound like flesh being torn and Will scream at C.j. to stop.

       Once the sound stops C.j. turns to me and give a psycho look with blood all over him. He laughs insanely and turns he body completely "Oh (Y/n) now we'll be together forever.

       I wakeup my heart beeting so hard it hurt 'What the hell was that'

               ~C.j.s P.O.V~

  'It worked she doesn't remember a thing' I think smiling to myself as I get in my car to go home. 'Silly (Y/n) what will I ever do with you'

=================================================================================================================

   Pretty good right I would like to think all of you forgiving me Ideas on the last chapter I should have said it in the last one but I didn't think about it until now. Okay thanks again for reading my book I love you my lovely unicorns BBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE

           ~ShafferGirl :3