~Chapter 42~

The picture up top is the girl from chapter 41 just so you know what she looks like.

~ShafferGirl :3
============================================================================================

~Your P.O.V.~

I looked back over to the blonde who was glaring at me. Then both of us look to C.j. who is looking at the blonde. I glare at him and then push so that I'm off of him laying on my stomach on the floor.

"(Y/n) Don't be like that, she's my Ex that won't leave me alone" He says and touches my shoulder. I smack his hand and then glare at him. I open my mouth to say something but the blonde butts in.

"C.j. why are you touching her, and what do you mean Ex I didn't say we were breaking up" She says walking over to us. C.j. stands and glares at her, but all she does is run her hands over his chest.

I huff and try to crawl away, as I'm crawling C.j. stops me and picks me up like a child would a tedy bear. His arms tight around my middle. I wiggle and move around, but he stops me by kissing my neck and giving my stomach a squeeze.

"Sovia go away, we're over. And I'm already planing on marrying (Y/n) right here so just leave" He says in a low voice. I hear her give off a laugh.

"You must be joking, your planning on marrying that pig, hahaha is this some joke. Cause if it is you can stop now I had a good laugh" She says, causing me to tear up a little. C.j. notices and takes me over to the bed and sets me down putting the blanket over my legs.

His eyes darken a little, as he turns to face the blonde. He looks over to his father, who nods and closes the door locking it. C.j. grabs a butter knife and walk over towards her.

"How dare you call my (Y/n) such words, I'm gonna have to punish you now just so you learn not to call such a beautiful woman such terrible words" He says and pins her to a wall, she was blushing with a sparkle in her eyes.

He leans towards her neck and gives it a kiss, causing her to moan. I frown and cross my arms looking away.

~Author -Chan's P.O.V.~

C.j. smirks seeing his lover getting jealous, he had only done the action to the blonde to make (Y/n) jealous. But now he was done with that, and was ready to kill this stick that he us to date.

He inches the knife closer to the girls stomach and a smile creeping onto his face as he does.

~ Your P.O.V.~

"Oh C.j. ahhh~AHHHHHHHH" I turn hearing her scream in pain. I look over and find her with a butter knife sticking out of her stomach. I look at C.j. who gives me a wink and a comforting smile.

He walks over to me and crawls on the bed so he's over my body. He kisses me softly and then starts to plant kisses all over my face.

I smile slightly and look over to the girl who is slowly sliding down the wall. 'God what am I doing I shouldn't be happy that he killed her, but she did deserve it' I think and start to smile.

"So What movie should we watch when I get finished with her" He ask and starts to kiss my neck. I giggle a little and then kiss his cheek.

"How about (Movie you like), or (Another movie)" I say, and he smiles and kisses my lips softly.

"Okay, I'll make sure to grab some snacks before I come back" He says, I nod and then watch as he grabs the knife from the girls stomach. And then stabbing it back in multiple time.

I look away slightly not liking the sight of the blood. His dad stops him at some point and help him take the body out of the room.

>Time Skip to when C.j. gets back<

He walks back into the room wearing some basket ball shorts, but no t-shirt. He was carrying a bag full of sweets and other food. I smile as he puts the movie in and the crawls into the bed laying next to me.

"Sorry I took so long had to take a quick shower, didn't want you to get all dirty like I was" He says kissing my head I shake my head and lean against him.

"No it's fine, just happy your back now we can start the movie" I says and he chuckles nodding and starts the movie.
We watch it talking from time to time. But one question was stuck in my mind.

'Why did I enjoy watching him kill her am I going insane too'