Rehabilitation

"Everyone ready", said their dad as he started the car. "Yup all set and ready to go", Natalie said. "Great then let's go". The girl's parents were taking Vic to her first  rehabilitation for it had already been two weeks since her operation. Vic impatient wiggled in her seat, "Are we there yet". Her dad chuckled, "Almost now girls remember I'll leave you in the rehabilitation center, then I'll g drop off your mom for her pregnancy screening  and come right back ok". The girls smiled and rolled their eyes,"Yes dad don't worry we'll be okay". -Sigh- "I know you will girls".  When they finally got to the rehabilitation center Vic grabbed her crutches and both girls walked inside. "Remember I'll be back soon", they heard their dad say. Both laughed a little as they reached the front desk. "Hello and welcome how may I help you girls", the lady said. "Um hi my sister is here for her rehabilitation". Natalie and Victoria were nervous for they thought were going to be rejected,"Name please". "Oh um Victoria". She smiled, "Ah yes right this way girls and your father he will come soon right". They nodded with relief as they walked beside her."Please wait here", she said.Both girls sat down and waited for 30 minutes and then finally the doctor came and beside him was their dad. "Dad", they said. The doctor explained everything and how long it would take, "Less that three months". "What.. wait that means that..that I won't be able to participate in the mid summer competition", said Vic. She felt like crying forever but she didn't allow herself too. "Now, now peaches you know that there's no mid-summer competition", said her dad smiling. -snif- "What", she asked.  "Well you never let me tell you but the school called while I was driving and told me that your school is remodeling the track which cost a lot of money so they can't afford renting a track somewhere else so they moved the competition 'till october which is well in four months away". He smiled. Vic smiled back and began to half jump up and down. "OMG OMG I have to start rehabilitation in this instant so I'll still have time to be in top shape for the competition", she said and then turned to the doctor, "doctor what's first". Vic started with a few exercises which were boring but she knew she had to do whatever it takes to get up and adam in less than three months. They spent the whole morning and noon working hard and finally they all left at 4:00. "Well, well the doctor said that if you work like that every weekend you may be even done early", said his dad as he started the car. "Oh yeah now that I know I have time I'm gonna work hard to show that a broken ankle isn't gonna stop me", said Vic. Natalie laughed as they headed home and both girls as they got home headed straight to their room to talk. "Hey so I guess that leg of yours will be able to compete after all",said Nat. Vic chuckled,"Yup and tomorrow I'm gonna work even harder you'll see I'll be out of this cast in less than two months". They laughed and then they heard a knock ; it was their mom. "Hi girls". "Hi mom". "Girls it's time for dinner come on". "Ok mom hey how'd it go", said Nat."Oh great great the baby is as healthy as can be". The girls smiled and headed downstairs. "Hey Vic so what are you going to name the baby", asked Nat. Vic smirked, "I'm not telling you you'll have to wait until the baby shower".